Perth or Wynnum-Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Perth or Brissie?

• Perth

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Brisneyland

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
Just wondering where we would prefer to move to? I know the NRL wants a Perth team but I’m also aware a second Brissie team could be on offer, and there’s already a Manly up there and plenty of footy mad supporters! Maybe they would allow a game a year at Brookie (ol’ leg breaker) before it becomes a block of flats? Anyway, where do you want to move to? Or should we move back to the Reggies like the Bears?

Just wondering where we would prefer to move to? I know the NRL wants a Perth team but I’m also aware a second Brissie team could be on offer, and there’s already a Manly up there and plenty of footy mad supporters! Maybe they would allow a game a year at Brookie (ol’ leg breaker) before it becomes a block of flats? Anyway, where do you want to move to? Or should we move back to the Reggies like the Bears?
Mate I live in Manly Brisbane and the oval is 500 metres away but they'd probs play at Suncorp. Bring on the move. Wooooohooooo. Only trouble is the people in Brisbane absolutely despise our team so don't expect too much support.

Not going to happen. Relocate an incredibly unpopular club to a new city. They will want their own identity or it won’t work. It’s Sydney or die.

The Penns will hang around and be forced to get their house in order
No need to panic

Not going to happen. Relocate an incredibly unpopular club to a new city. They will want their own identity or it won’t work. It’s Sydney or die.

The Penns will hang around and be forced to get their house in order
No need to panic

Exactly, this is a very depressing place at the moment, we need a win and BADLY!!

A rebuilt Rat Park... Anyone..? Hello.....?

Do the maths

Clubs now get an above the cap grant from the NRL so, a well run business, has the potential to be profitable (which is our issue)

Why would you sell it? Especially if you are in it for the long term

Agree, it’s a very different business than it was 5 years ago.

I really think the only thing that will happen is Greenturd will win in a way and it will become a mandate to play out of probably ANZ, Allianz , Parramatta or maybe Gosford.

This will not only affect us but every club in Sydney!!

Do the maths

Clubs now get an above the cap grant from the NRL so, a well run business, has the potential to be profitable (which is our issue)

Why would you sell it? Especially if you are in it for the long term

Yep my thoughts exactly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4