perspective of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly were on top early, until a string of penalties gave the broncos a heap of posession and field position.As most teams do they scored there points off the back of this. The only points they scored i might add. This was the only point in the game the broncos looked dangerous. Apart from that 15- 20 minute period when they received 6 successive penalties, they had nothing and Manly clearly had there measure

In the modern game any team that receives that much extra ball will score points, even parra

Hard too say what that says, are Manly going to have a great season, Are brisbane going to be really poor

Hopefully both, either way the buckeys dont hold much fear for Manly.On a dry track Manly would have blitzed them

One of the most pleasing aspects for me was that our two ' best' players, Lyon and Stewart had quiet matches. It shows that the rest of the team, particularly some of the new guys, can cover when our go-to men are not cutting opposition teams apart.
I was really impressed with the performance.

The Who said:
One of the most pleasing aspects for me was that our two ' best' players, Lyon and Stewart had quiet matches. It shows that the rest of the team, particularly some of the new guys, can cover when our go-to men are not cutting opposition teams apart.
I was really impressed with the performance.
don't forget we had g.stewart on the sidelines also

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7