• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
No disrespect to the man, and it's a shocking injury he's suffered, but I can't help but think the result is good for the team.

He really has done nothing but protect himself since he signed elsewhere. 

Look at the first hitup he took tonight before he was injured, and it speaks volumes.

Bring on more game time for Georgy and bring back Matt Cross.

Did we really miss him tonight? I don't think so.

i was always told as a kid by my coaches never go oin 50 50 you ll end up hurt ,goes to show really ,this might be harsh but he is no loss

Never nice to see that kind of thing happen but Joe's extra min tonight where greater than anything Perry's managed all year, so it's not good for Perry but it might be good for manly as long as we don't have other front rowers go down as where a little thin there.

I agree it may be a good thing to see others getting more minutes, but upon his final effort for Manly, I think back to the role he played in our premiership and wish him all the best in the future

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I agree it may be a good thing to see others getting more minutes, but upon his final effort for Manly, I think back to the role he played in our premiership and wish him all the best in the future

After posting this I think I was remiss in outlining his contributions in the past; he has always been a favourite of mine but has disappointed this year, as far as I am concerned.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
No disrespect to the man, and it's a shocking injury he's suffered, but I can't help but think the result is good for the team.

Look at the first hitup he took tonight before he was injured, and it speaks volumes.

Seems to be the general consensus.

it saves des having to force his hand in changes and i reckon he might be grining to himself that now he can give cross a run without upsetting the apple cart...

Here's a question for the legal mind's out there, could a player lay a claim due to the conditions of the ground?

Who know's it might force the Council's hand for the much needed upgrades. From the impression that I get the actual playing surface is pretty poor as well

I should take the council to court for the conditions of the dunnies at the north western corner.

This is the 2nd game in a row that have flooded.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184526.msg282465#msg282465 date=1281174599]

After posting this I think I was remiss in outlining his contributions in the past; he has always been a favourite of mine but has disappointed this year, as far as I am concerned.
[/quote]

I'll second that, looks like he has played his last game, so farewell Teddy, we know after last week that your heart is really back in Newcastle but you did us proud in 2008

We're better off without him.  Kite was on fire tonight and we won't lack with Galuvao getting more time.

NO arguments there. Perry was good in 08 and ok in 09, but this year he's been pretty average. With him gone, its no loss whatsoever to our team Kitey or Rose can fill in and Matt Cross takes their spot on the bench. However I do hope Ballin is ok. If not, Jamie Buhrer can cover for him.

Come on Guys.

He has been great for our club. I am feeling for him this moring
knowing he has played his last game from the club last night.

He will be sitting in the hospital shattered this morning. I will be sending him a get well card. It shouldn't cost him a broken leg to be replaced but des should make the replacement if he thinks its right for the team.

Get well soon buddy. You will be missed.

I am please for matt Cross get a start now.

It seems the general consensus is we are better off without Josh. Maybe so but more injuries aren't helping our cause regardless. I just hope that Cross will be up to it because he hasn't played much footy this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6