• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Okay he does some stupid things, but look at his stats from the game against the Girls.

167 metres and every tackle he made shook the opposition up.  No King but we haven't missed a heartbeat and he now that Choc is back our pack starts to have a mean, mongrel look about it (finally).

Cuthbo and Glenn Stewart are both edging towards the magical 50 games mark where a forward apparently comes of age in the NRL and Cuthbo's reputation is starting to precede him into each game. 

I never thought I'd say this, but if King comes back as good as he left then Kite is going to struggle to start in the Manly side, let alone the NSW one.  Let's just hope Des doesn't go back to that ridiculous Kite as second rower proposition. 

Kite has come off the bench the last few games and has added a lot of spark to the side IMO - maybe the bench is his best place when Kingy comes back

Kite has been ramping up since the test. He was a bit slow to start but definitely getting better.

Perry has been awesome, I can cop 1 or two penalties as long as they are not game busters

I was one to knock the fat boy's signing but he's made me eat my words.  I'd be happier if he got the stupidity out of his game, but he certainly makes metres and takes the hit ups.  And he hasn't adopted that crazy behaviour that Bryant and King have of running across field and passing.  Front rowers should just go forward, no passing, kicking or whatever.  I also like Hall. He and Perry are my top two front rowers at the moment.

DSM5 link said:
I was one to knock the fat boy's signing but he's made me eat my words.  I'd be happier if he got the stupidity out of his game, but he certainly makes metres and takes the hit ups.  And he hasn't adopted that crazy behaviour that Bryant and King have of running across field and passing.  Front rowers should just go forward, no passing, kicking or whatever.  I also like Hall. He and Perry are my top two front rowers at the moment.

This is where the game is headed.

You'll notice every team has front rowers that now run to the line and pass the ball. Alot of the time the outside backs find room out there too. I think it is a good ploy from teams.

All i'd like to see is a front rower instead of passing to the next bloke as most do now. Cut him out and throw it to the No.1 playmaker. I reckon alot of tries would come from this.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is used tonight. The forwards will be zeroing in on each other. I'd love to see cross or white charge towards the line and flick it out to the likes of gasnier with some room.

He has been very good, his impact probably makes him more suited to the bench than King. Would have liked to have seen him play Melbourne, I think we would get a lot closer to them with him fired up and charging over their smaller players.

Kite > King and Perry > Hall > Bryant

we are going to play 4 props in every game this season barring about 6 injuries all to props.

As todays game consists of 17 players whether or not someone starts from the bench makes no difference to their ability, its the effect they have when on the field.

King, Kite and Perry as your top 3 cant be whined at.

Nutzcraw link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177524.msg184899#msg184899 date=1211341277]

You'll notice every team has front rowers that now run to the line and pass the ball. Alot of the time the outside backs find room out there too. I think it is a good ploy from teams.

All i'd like to see is a front rower instead of passing to the next bloke as most do now. Cut him out and throw it to the No.1 playmaker. I reckon alot of tries would come from this.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is used tonight. The forwards will be zeroing in on each other. I'd love to see cross or white charge towards the line and flick it out to the likes of gasnier with some room.
[/quote]

I doubt Bryant has passed a ball since under 8s.

Perry has been brilliant. Just the sort of punch into the line & aggression we needed.

Combined with Mattai = the punch we didnt have in that game late last year.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177524.msg184903#msg184903 date=1211345749]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177524.msg184899#msg184899 date=1211341277]

[/quote]

I doubt Bryant has passed a ball since under 8s.
[/quote]

That's because Bryant is ****

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6