Perry - the Forgotten

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader
did we miss him tonight? Not reaaly, i though all of our frontrowers had a real solid dig..King was impressive, Kite was never far from the action and our bench props were solid. If anything, it was our big names that let us down tonight - Stewart, Ballin and Watmough. I dont think Perry has a place in our top 17, unless he replaces Bailey???

He's going to ESL,and after the knights game,said he may well end up back there one day!Who cares-him and Dogkinson can have the rest of the season on the sidelines

Gazza link said:
If anything, it was our big names that let us down tonight - Stewart, Ballin and Watmough.

Matty Ballin let us down?
He topped the tackle count with 47.
You reckon he let us down?
What channel were u watching?
What do expect of the little hooker?

Ballin is good, but i would really, really love a bit more coming out of the 9 position at the moment

Ballin either needs to work on a running game, or we need a zippy type coming off the bench to shoot out and cause some problems, Seu Seu has done that for other clubs, is he up to it, i don't know

Ballin is solid and reliable but not a lot of spark there, which is why our rotation with he and Heath was so deadly in 2008, Ballin would do the donkey work then Heath would come on and flick the switch

couldnt agree more kiwi.matt is a good player who tries his guts out but he lacks that little bit of creativity at the back end of halves.i really think it hurts us that he has to play 80 minutes and 50 tackles because we have no back up.

i really like the way the warriors use henderson and heremia.

also i reckon we should have had a crack at chris keating or anthony watts.they do make a difference and both swapped clubs this year.chris plays mainly 5/8 but i reckon he would be great out of dummy half when the big men tire.watts will be great in a good team like.cronulla and cowboys have not let hime shine.

Yeah I don't want it to sound like a knock on Ballin coz he puts his all into it, he can handle 80mins but I think could become a bit more dangerous on 55-60mins with someone zipping around for the other 20

The Warriors have the most even time distribution in the league between their 2 9s. Henderson is in doubt this saturday but has been named

Higgins is a gun in the under 20's, very zippy. Captain of the team.
Wouldn't hurt to give him 20 mins a game.

Geez you guys are a bit harsh.

Matt ballin is the one and only player who has never had a bad game this year. He never makes mistakes, and you only notice him when he is gobbling yards up the middle.

As for Perry, I have a feeling he will make an impact in the finals. I think a few weeks off will be just what the doctor ordered, and he will lift the other forwards because he is one of the 2008 brotherhood and is making his last stand.

My am I in a positive mood tonight.

lismore_fan link said:
[quote author=Gazza link=topic=184696.msg285210#msg285210 date=1281964270]
If anything, it was our big names that let us down tonight - Stewart, Ballin and Watmough.

Matty Ballin let us down?
He topped the tackle count with 47.
You reckon he let us down?
What channel were u watching?
What do expect of the little hooker?
[/quote]

He's not so little.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8