Perrett.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/get/image.ashx?kind=block&href=NLTMLD/2018/12/01&id=Ar0560302&ext=.png

Hope Lloyd has a breakout year with us..........reading this article makes me feel he wants to be here!!!!
I feel there is so much potential in the guy but somehow hasn't been extracted yet. Let's see what 2019 brings for him.

image.ashx

Last edited:
http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/get/image.ashx?kind=block&href=NLTMLD/2018/12/01&id=Ar0560302&ext=.png

Hope Lloyd has a breakout year with us..........reading this article makes me feel he wants to be here!!!!
I feel there is so much potential in the guy but somehow hasn't been extracted yet. Let's see what 2019 brings for him.

I hope so .... he has shown glimpses of excellence amongst a background of total bog average .....I would say this is his last year to make it ......potentially a weapon, and he has a coach that has shown him the door once already .... if he doesn't rip in now he never will .....

"When I was at the Bulldogs, I was playing my role and I don't think it complemented the way I play and what makes me good and the reason why I made first grade.

"Now that I'm here, I think the fact that I'm allowed to play the way that I know I'm good at playing, I think it makes me look a lot better because I feel like I was just a role player at the Bulldogs.

"I just ran the ball and tackled and that was it, but now that I'm at Manly I'm allowed to offload the ball, I'm allowed to run around, I'm allowed to use my footwork and it's not as rigid and structured which is good for me because that's not the type of player I am and it's not where I excel."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/07/14/perrett-embraces-his-sea-change/

I wonder if Des knew about this.

It must have been hard to soar like an eagle when you have been coached by a turkey
He will fly with Des.
I saw glimpses last season I rate him.

Well ... let's hope Des has improved .... because Des couldn't get anything out of him at Bulldogs before and sacked him ..... so did the warriors coach ....

I don't think coaching has been the issue .....

IMO Perret might have something good to offer. If he could lose 5kg's+ and trim down a bit in the off-season, he could be valuable off the bench. Persevere with Perret. My starting props would be Taupau and Paseka, with AFB and Tanginoa off the bench. A focused and trimmed down Perret would have to earn his spot, but that said, Paseka and Tanginoa (and Sipley) are in the same boat as fringe 1st graders yet to really dig in to establish themselves as 1st graders. Watching AFB coming off the bench was a pleasure to watch when he got his NRL chance. Paseka, Perret, Tanginoa & Sipley need to duplicate AFB first year in the NRL.

He has no foot speed whatsoever. By the time it has been telecasted that he's taking a hit up he has two steps before the defence sets upon him.

I dub him "Log" Perret.

He has no foot speed whatsoever. By the time it has been telecasted that he's taking a hit up he has two steps before the defence sets upon him.

I dub him "Log" Perret.

Must say he’d be one of the first I’d jettison if there was another option.

He and Winterstein were signed when we couldn’t get anyone else and they really are at best BWSE quality.

That said, if that’s the best we have then they’ll have to be included in the 2019 squad and will get game time no doubt.

Almost dying training should knock any one around. Club have already said he is free to look else where. So it is all in Lloyd's corner to perform.

On a good day he is the best Prop in the comp. On a bad day he is the worst. Talented yep, but it is a gap way too wide.

I see a Paul Osbourne, Neil Tierney type. I just feel Lloyd will have grand final day where he is just unstoppable and win a premiership. Ability to take it to another level when I matters yep. I just doubt he will ever be consistent. I'm just hoping that GF glory is 2019;-)

The club could sign any prop we want or for that matter any player we want & many in here would find something to whine about! Give the kid a break. He's gone thru plenty of turmoil in his life the past few years. If he doesn't produce this year when it seems he's more relaxed & composed then yeah release him. Until then get behind him.

Is it an accident he's no longer in that squad??

Lol, a few on here don’t like me having a go at these two.

And it’s certainly nothing personal but riddle me this all you knockers, in which other team would they be in the starting 17????????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8