Perhaps it's the heist of the century.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Perhaps the eagles are pulling off the biggest Rope a Dope since the rumble in the jungle Ali v Foreman....

Surely it isn't really possible to have the injury tally and play the way the the eagles currently are.really????

I know it's a long shot but I see it going like this. Bare with me.

Each Tuesday at the training ground on the way in each player draws a piece of paper from a plucka duck style barrel. Now on each piece there's what's going to happen the following game for that player. Injury? Play well? Injury? Play ****e? Injury? Fall over own feet while waving arms like a chicken? Injury? Etc etc.

This is genius from Bozo and TB. He's going to get to second last in ladder and then get a mate to put $50000 on them at 500/1 then change all the bits of paper to 'win'.

We go onto scrape the 8. Win the comp. End up dead set legendary and make all us bitching fans eat our words.

Rope a Dope? Perhaps. Not likely but it's all I can come up with...

Or Major League 2: "They are ****ty again"
I think so. Not as memorable as the 1st, which had lines like " some of these guys are dead" when looking at the list of who the owner wanted to recruit. I think this whole franchise is based on this flick bar the ending.

With all the game time Williame is getting and having to buy Wright out of desperation. sure makes the decision to let Hiku and Gutho leave pretty silly.

Yep there's been so every astute recruitment decision s hasn't there??

A couple of winners but mostly it's disaster!!

If it was a case of Rope-a-Dope, MWSE would be scoring a few late tries in each match (round). Flashes of brilliance, come from behinds. But we don't. Our attack is crap, and blends together (not) as if "there IS no coach". The team are strangers to each other.
The scheduling, the home ground, the Monday nights: the NRL do not care if our club is healthy or not. A healthy MWSE would be good for the competition. But remember we are dealing with Toad Greenpuke.

Bare with me.
bear n guy.jpg

This guy? Or is my lysdexia playing up again?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4