Pep Guardiola - Retires!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If my footballing week could get worse - it just did. Pep don't leave! I forgive you for poor tactics under pressure, I even pretend to understand why you hooked Fabregas in the CL Semi (he was the only player with the ability to slip passes in the box!). But don't leave us, you are a legend to the club and game.

My coach had me watching games of you as a young mid fielder - he was magnificent to watch, Xavi & Iniesta have grown under him (obviously more so than me). Is this the end of the era of Barca dominance?

It was on the cards for a while & apparently he had told the club from as early as last year that this current season would be his last.

Barca is still going to go on winning, they're Barca after all, but Mourniho has already got Madrid back ahead of them this year & you'd have to say that as long as he stays with Madrid they'll keep winning. Even so, any team that has the likes of Messi, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol etc. is going to win a lot of games.

Interesting to see who the new manager ends up being.

There is a vacant position still available at Chelsea FC. Even though the current caretaker Manager has done well to take Chelsea to the UEFA Champions League Final against Bayern Munich the Russia owner has his mind on Pep Guardiola.

Aetna said:
There is a vacant position still available at Chelsea FC. Even though the current caretaker Manager has done well to take Chelsea to the UEFA Champions League Final against Bayern Munich the Russia owner has his mind on Pep Guardiola.

This smells of Greenberg!

Suicide going to Chelsea - if Pep felt the pressure at Barca, having a billionaire demanding instant success and a history of terminating managers would surely add to the pressure...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4