Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
they suck. Kitey should embrace every win in the maroon and white before he makes the trek to the riff.

Don't forget their injury situation. As they showed when they had nearly the full side running around they aren't a bad side and will be better again next year

Kiwi Eagle said:
Don't forget their injury situation. As they showed when they had nearly the full side running around they aren't a bad side and will be better again next year

They had enough quality players in there tonight. They were playing ok footy.But at 18-4 they gave up, physically,and mentally. That would piss me right off if I was a riff supporter.

Next year they're going to have to hide soward in the defensive line as well, stange buy that one.

God said:
Next year they're going to have to hide soward in the defensive line as well, stange buy that one.

More likely will have to hide him in the Windsor Wolves defensive line. I heard that it was Brandy that wanted them to go after Soward?:s

I doubt it would have been Brandy. Gus is in love with Soward from his Roosters days and he would have been the driving force behind that signing.

Chip and Chase said:
I doubt it would have been Brandy. Gus is in love with Soward from his Roosters days and he would have been the driving force behind that signing.

I hope you're right. I like listening to Brandy and his thoughts on anything footy, but that would diminish drastically if he was indeed a fan of Soward.

Soward isn't as bad as all the crap that gets thrown around about him. What he does need is a good foil, and as yet Im not convinced Penrith have that out there at the moment

Kiwi Eagle said:
Soward isn't as bad as all the crap that gets thrown around about him. What he does need is a good foil, and as yet Im not convinced Penrith have that out there at the moment

I disagree, his brand of ball playing behind the line and not taking on the line coupled with his defense make him a poor choice. He played a good role at st george when bennett was there but quickly returned to the player of old after he left (which was probably half him and 1/2 the coach not getting the best of him)

God said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I disagree, his brand of ball playing behind the line and not taking on the line coupled with his defense make him a poor choice. He played a good role at st george when bennett was there but quickly returned to the player of old after he left (which was probably half him and 1/2 the coach not getting the best of him)

I gotta agree with KE on this one. He won the comp with Ben Hornby at his 7. That is no mean feat. 2010 his kicking game was ridiculously good.

The 'Riff only attracted 6,000 spectators to a home match. That's an even bigger worry than the arrival of Soward.

That's their 6th crowd of under 10,000 this year.
Why arn't they getting moved to a bigger stadium under Greenturds plan?
Crowd figures:
16827 v tigers
6000? yesterday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4