All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE won't ever play origin again I reckon. They have it in for him. Morgan, Munster, Hunt, Milford all ready to go now.

I feel sorry for chez in that respect but his ship has sailed I believe.
Maybe you're right Batty, and if QLD continued to win consistently he would have no chance.

But I suspect in the next few years, Fittler will be NSW coach and he'll have a new breed of players available to him who will finally challenge the QLD dominance. Without Cronk, Thurston, Slater and maybe Smith, they will be weaker. The players you mentioned are good but they arent at that level and at this stage there is no leader among them. On the other hand we have a NSW side on the rise. The two turbos are an example.

If QLD start to lose, which I think they will over the next 1-2 years, they will become desperate for a leader in the centre. DCE managed to live through the problems he had with some old stars here at Manly. I think the same will happen with QLD when they start to lose and look for answers. I think the Melbourne clique is just about to end and they will go through something like what Manly have been through for a year or two.

DCE won't ever play origin again I reckon. They have it in for him. Morgan, Munster, Hunt, Milford all ready to go now.

I feel sorry for chez in that respect but his ship has sailed I believe.
He’s been Orford’ed

I think the great Dce knows his origin days are probably numbered , and being the mature gent he is will just go about his business FOR US .

This will no doubt effect the halves merry-go-round....

NRL hasn't registered Maloney deal because the Panthers sound like they have tried to transfer a TPA from Moylan to Maloney which is against the whole idea of a player earning money outside of the club. Panthers sound like they are using the TPA as their own which is a big no no.

What a balls up if they are forced to put it on their cap now and as a result release a player to be compliant.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...t/news-story/5bd2fbd6132a5672916bdb78454a8f70

It just shows that TPA's are associated with clubs

This will no doubt effect the halves merry-go-round....

NRL hasn't registered Maloney deal because the Panthers sound like they have tried to transfer a TPA from Moylan to Maloney which is against the whole idea of a player earning money outside of the club. Panthers sound like they are using the TPA as their own which is a big no no.

What a balls up if they are forced to put it on their cap now and as a result release a player to be compliant.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...t/news-story/5bd2fbd6132a5672916bdb78454a8f70
Fisher Harris would be handy.

I think the great Dce knows his origin days are probably numbered , and being the mature gent he is will just go about his business FOR US .
I agree that he thinks that; however , I believe we will win the comp in the next two years and DCE will build on his stand out season this year. It will get to the point where they simply can't ignore him again and he will force his way in - probably 2019. In 2018 NSW will win origin and that will be the catalyst for his inclusion along with his form.

Things heating up it seems. This from Weidler

Hearing Mitchell Pearce has told Roosters officials he wants to leave the club. @9NewsSyd
Interesting. I wonder how his supposed meeting with Manly went yesterday.

Green gone....

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today granted five-eighth Blake Green an immediate release from the final year of his contract.

Green, 31, was contracted to the Sea Eagles for the 2018 season after joining the Club this year from the Melbourne Storm.

“The Club has been advised that Blake has received an opportunity to continue his NRL career elsewhere over the next few years and in the interest of Blake and his family’s long-term future, has agreed to release him now,’’ Manly CEO Lyall Gorman said.

“We are comfortable with this decision as Blake is off contract at the end of the 2018 season and we are unsure of the likelihood of his contract being extended past that period.

“By granting his request, it enables Blake and his young family the chance to secure their future and at the same time give our Club the opportunity to go into the market to find the right replacement for him.

“We wish Blake and his family all the best and thank him for his valuable contribution to the Club on and off the field during his time with us.”

Whoever gets him will want him to hurry up and make up his mind , he'll be under done at this rate .

Green gone....

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today granted five-eighth Blake Green an immediate release from the final year of his contract.

Green, 31, was contracted to the Sea Eagles for the 2018 season after joining the Club this year from the Melbourne Storm.

“The Club has been advised that Blake has received an opportunity to continue his NRL career elsewhere over the next few years and in the interest of Blake and his family’s long-term future, has agreed to release him now,’’ Manly CEO Lyall Gorman said.

“We are comfortable with this decision as Blake is off contract at the end of the 2018 season and we are unsure of the likelihood of his contract being extended past that period.

“By granting his request, it enables Blake and his young family the chance to secure their future and at the same time give our Club the opportunity to go into the market to find the right replacement for him.

“We wish Blake and his family all the best and thank him for his valuable contribution to the Club on and off the field during his time with us.”
Well, at the very least, it confirms someone is on the way.

From Daily Telegraph - Phil Rothfield
Mitchell Pearce requests release from Sydney Roosters

DISGRUNTLED Sydney Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce has officially asked the club for a release from his contract — and the club is expected to grant it.

Pearce returned home from the United States last week and informed coach Trent Robinson of his decision over lunch.

The disappointment of having to play behind Kangaroos halfback Cooper Cronk is the sole reason for his decision to end a decade-long career at the Bondi club.

The Cronulla Sharks, Manly Sea Eagles and Newcastle Knights are the frontrunners to sign the Blues State of Origin halfback, while there has also been interest from Melbourne Storm and Brisbane Broncos.
Manly appear set to make a big play for Pearce, having on Monday released five-eighth Blake Green from the final year of his contract.

The Roosters will not stand in Pearce’s way and are expected to officially announce his contract termination in the next 24 hours.
When asked last Thursday if he could work with Cronk, Pearce said: “Obviously if I ... yeah, obviously Cooper would be a player you could play with for sure. He’s the Australian halfback.’’

When asked about the Roosters not speaking to him before the shock signing of Cronk on a two-year $1.7 million deal, Pearce said: “I haven’t got anything to comment on about all of that.’’

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6