Paul Gallen commentary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have heard him on the radio and he is pretty loose with his speech, but on camera tonight he has been really eloquent and quite surprising with with mic work.

He is miles ahead of the other sideline commentators which is very surprising to me.
Agree but I'm not surprised. He actually talks very well on 9's 100% Footy. I know Gallen is Gallen but he stands up to Gus and talks from a player's perspective, and I've actually warmed to him....only as a media commentator.

Watching Gallen on 100% Footy tonight, he was given a choice as to which of the bottom 3 sides he'd currently play for and chose Manly (on the beaches). He also tipped us to beat the Warriors this week.

I gotta give credit where credit's due - Gallen's always pro-Manly and he always talks us up.

He tipped us against the Warriors?

Gal's had way too many head knocks.

Watching Gallen on 100% Footy tonight, he was given a choice as to which of the bottom 3 sides he'd currently play for and chose Manly (on the beaches). He also tipped us to beat the Warriors this week.

I gotta give credit where credit's due - Gallen's always pro-Manly and he always talks us up.
Well he did nearly join us twice. I think the first time around he was pretty much here until Ricky Stuart went to cronulla at the time whilst being the Australian coach and told him to stay

Didn't his brother play for us?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6