Paseka; delivering on the hype

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
apologies if I missed it along the way, but surely his epic performance on Thursday night was his best ever outing for us?

From memory, there’s been a few people here with strong wraps on the guy (@Ryan i think you’ve always been a supporter - not sure who else?) well I 100% see it now

He was in beast mode. T-Rex 2.0

If he can deliver some consistency, we are truly blessed with depth for the future.

With his under estimated mobility , was fairly confident that he would be able to develop into an effective middle player . Have to take into account that he still quite young but now that his has regained a relatively injury free and better fitness situation should be able to maintain some solid form for the rest of Manly "s matches this season . Reckon that he may be able to utilize a handy off load at some future stage but for now just needs to take the ball forward hard and a good defensive work rate .

apologies if I missed it along the way, but surely his epic performance on Thursday night was his best ever outing for us?

From memory, there’s been a few people here with strong wraps on the guy (@Ryan i think you’ve always been a supporter - not sure who else?) well I 100% see it now

If he can deliver some consistency, we are truly blessed with depth for the future.
100% The only thing missing to make him an absolute elite prop is some leg drive and to deliver performances like that consistently

I have plenty of time for Paseka .

Size matters in the modern game and Paseka is HUGE !!!

He is one big , powerful , bad Mother fcker

He compliments Kappow and the AFBeast well

image.jpg

When assessing Paseka it is good to reember that props take time to reach their full potential ... AFB for example debuted in '16 and spent most of '17 and '18 still coming off the bench ... it wasn't til late '18 and this year that he really started to dominate ....

Not saying Paseka will be as good ... just that the time frame will be similar ...

I guess he is getting his confidence back now after his knee injury, which will be great. Unleash the beast.

I was invested as soon as we started negotiating with the tigers and his manager. I’ve been a hype man for the seeker and he’s starting to make me feel like I can spot talent :giggle: happy to see him grow in confidence! What a starting pair to learn off..

Toffee, Seek and Destroyer, Kapow and AFBeast!! The true BIG four

Good call - the bloke is a monster and only requires angry pills, I see him going to bigger things from here and get the call on Paseka

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8