Parra's first Win of the Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Parra will kick off their season next week when they beat us at their home ground.
After today's effort and from what I've seen this season so far we are just making up numbers and are a worst team than last year.
We can't defend and defence wins games. Tom Turbo is a spoilt little brat who can only score trys. And when things don't go his way he spits his dummy. Uate and a third of the team aren't first grade players and need to be dropped. Coaches fault? I think not. This side has nothing no heart, no courage no will to win nothing.
What needs to be changed? Your thoughts?

Parra will kick off their season next week when they beat us at their home ground.
After today's effort and from what I've seen this season so far we are just making up numbers and are a worst team than last year.
We can't defend and defence wins games. Tom Turbo is a spoilt little brat who can only score trys. And when things don't go his way he spits his dummy. Uate and a third of the team aren't first grade players and need to be dropped. Coaches fault? I think not. This side has nothing no heart, no courage no will to win nothing.
Everything, top to bottom.

Completely agree, the eels will tear us a new one next week based on this display, I was embarrassed to be an Eagles supporter today, after having a laugh at parra's expense last night I'm desperately looking for somewhere to hide tonight and not answering calls and messages from tiger supporting friends, how can we go from 54-0 to this ****? Devastated!!

What's this crap about Turbojet being a spoiled brat?
He is the best attacking player we have, and looked to me to be trying his heart out today.
I can name 10 other players who can be criticised though.
He ain't no Snake just saying. He gets caught out of position time and time again in defence.
Don't get me wrong he's a great attacker but that's it. Great fullbacks do both defend and attack.

I can’t agree with your assessments but I do fear that parra will beat us next week. We made brooks and marshall look like origin halves today so I expect we’ll play Moses and Norman into form. Gutho will cash in for a triple.

If parra watched that today they will smell blood in the water - they have the motivation of breaking their drought and also atoning for us pulling their pants down in round 2. It’ll be the battle of the master motivators - baz vs Dalai

The plural of ‘trys’ is ‘tries’.

What's this crap about Turbojet being a spoiled brat?
He is the best attacking player we have, and looked to me to be trying his heart out today.
I can name 10 other players who can be criticised though.

And there lies the trouble. Turbo refuses to get down and dirty and defend his heart out. 5 Turbo mistakes lead directly to tries scored by the tigers today.
He is a show pony who treats the effort required to be a first grade player below him.
His effort in volleyballing the ball over the sideline, instead of catching the ball was the classic example today.

Everyone keeps patting him on the back and say he will learn how to defend better as ge gets more experience. This is his 3rd year of first grade and his D and positional play in D has not improved.
Ponga in his first year at age 20 is already a more complete player.

Who does coach the fullback?

I can’t agree with your assessments but I do fear that parra will beat us next week. We made brooks and marshall look like origin halves today so I expect we’ll play Moses and Norman into form. Gutho will cash in for a triple.

If parra watched that today they will smell blood in the water - they have the motivation of breaking their drought and also atoning for us pulling their pants down in round 2. It’ll be the battle of the master motivators - baz vs Dalai

I share this same thought C&C. Parra are due to break their drought and may think they have a chance against us.

Also if we are thinking Parra are going to play like they did in Rd2, and just coast, we will get beaten.

We actually need to treat this game with respect and use it as a game to try get our season back on track.

I am not looking forward to next week but being a member of ANZ stadium I will be going out to cheer the boys next weekend. I think parra are specials next week and it is going to a tough day I think parra by 20 to be at next weekend.

We are are a rabble and our hard part of the season is not even here yet.

If we don't win next Sunday it will be 5 years of no wins out at ANZ Stadium.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4