Parra U20s player tests positive to cannabis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Idiot

Rodney Moefaaou, suspended for 12 matches. I thought a drugs ban was automatically 2 yrs??

Idiot

Rodney Moefaaou, suspended for 12 matches. I thought a drugs ban was automatically 2 yrs??

Im just glad they are weeding these players out keeping them off the grass so they have to pot around at home for a while & mull over their poor behaviour.

Im just glad they are weeding these players out keeping them off the grass so they have to pot around at home for a while & mull over their poor behaviour.

Jatz Crackers said:

Needs to spend time in the joint

Jatz Crackers said:

The Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:

If he was in the middle east he'd be stoned to death.

The Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:

If he was in the middle east he'd be stoned to death.

Seriously? It's cannanbis, not anabolic steroids. Is the suspension from the club & not from an outside agency? If not then that is ridiculous.

Seriously? It's cannanbis, not anabolic steroids. Is the suspension from the club & not from an outside agency? If not then that is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6