Parra to dump 1.5 mill of players at end of season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Kearney has only won 6 nrl games this year and last in total but para are blaming their players and reports are a massive clean out at end of season. 6 years too late. Let's see 1.5 mill that will get them 2 overplayed players. Maybe GAZ will make a comeback for 800k

I wonder if we'll now get a whole new batch of 'acticles' from "journo's" claiming that parra are going to buy the rest of the manly side?

No, I mean as in is he one of the players being dumped at the end of the season?

1.5m is a lot of cap space & I can't imagine that there'd be too many teams out there willing to pick up some of their massive contracts for crap players. There were rumours around that Hayne was on the outer as well.

If B.Stewart was to go, Hayne could make a good replacement. Just saying.

Parra will cut several players and then buy a couple big signings then have a bunch of niff nuffs run around for the rest of the side and wind back up in the same position they were in... and i cant wait !!! :)

Wolfpack said:
No, I mean as in is he one of the players being dumped at the end of the season?

1.5m is a lot of cap space & I can't imagine that there'd be too many teams out there willing to pick up some of their massive contracts for crap players. There were rumours around that Hayne was on the outer as well.

If B.Stewart was to go, Hayne could make a good replacement. Just saying.

No Hayne wasn't one mentioned. From memory it was players like Poore, Shackelton (sic), Burt, Hindmarsh . . . no one you'd want.
Of all the Parra players the one I'd pay to recruit is Moi Moi, but perhaps even here is being worn down by the endless beatings.

Sandow plus Hoppa Jr =1.5 million so they must need to pay for them.
Also I can't believe that they didn't sign Mason, I mean Parra is where players go to die.

Just heard on 10 news that they want to take the captaincy off hindmarsh and give it to Hayne.

A parra fan on talking sport this arvo through down the race card to alluding to the background of the players their axing at the end of the year. Hughesy asked him "But which of those players would you want to keep":D

It's about time teams started looking at the players instead of the coach being the scapegoat, as I'm sure Parra aren't being coached to play the way they have been.

The coach is important, but the guys on the field need to take responsibility too

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6