Parcell please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Unlike many bagging Barrett, think the team looked like it lack fluency based on new combinations.
Only gripe I have is Parcell...added go forward & asked questions where Manly was murdered & READ the entire first half....in the ruck.
Looked far better in attack that 2nd spell & this is where it started.....
Round 2 .....Parcell ??

Unlike many bagging Barrett, think the team looked like it lack fluency based on new combinations.
Only gripe I have is Parcell...added go forward & asked questions where Manly was murdered & READ the entire first half....in the ruck.
Looked far better in attack that 2nd spell & this is where it started.....
Round 2 .....Parcell ??

here you go
giphy.gif

??? You agree Dan I take it
Yes but also that characters name is Parcell

I do agree though he has an amazing long passing game and is much cleaner around the ruck. I would think Ali would be a better impact player in small bursts at the end of each half

Koroisau wasn't that bad he was actually pretty good and made far more tackles but def up give Parcell more game time but he needs to run the ball, Koroisau was more controlled were as Parcell threw some stupid passes that got us in trouble

Koroisau wasn't that bad he was actually pretty good and made far more tackles but def up give Parcell more game time but he needs to run the ball, Koroisau was more controlled were as Parcell threw some stupid passes that got us in trouble
Only seen 1 poor Parcell option on the line with the predictable short ball to Myles, axed by Graham for a turnover....the rest had Dogs guessing & Manly going forward....unlike the 1st half.

Parcell needs to back himself and go with his gut. He looked like he was doing what he's told rather than doing what he thinks is right. Still think he is our #9

:wait:Apisai, got through a mountain of work, he coped well with the huge dogs running at him, parcell came on against a dogs team that had 1 bench player, Api is a good player as is parcell, the hype for parcell needs to chill but Api needs faith, for a guy who had his ****ing partner kill herself and then have issues with the law in the offseason aswell as aloffseason surgery, i thought he did fan****ingtastic, so lets give the premiership winning hooker with more experience a chance and not throw him aside just yet!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Manly was significantly more fluent when Parcell came on. Mind you, it was pretty hard for Api to show his wares when Manly kept giving the ball to the Dogs.

Parcell's try-saving strip over the line was magic. He seems to have developed a knack of saving tries over the line.

Parcell, Leary and Green were Manly's best for mine. Oh, and Tom. Kasiano and Graham in particular owned the Manly pack.

It appeared to me that Koroisau was the unfortunate beneficiary of a fired up dogs pack and a very nervous and tentative Manly side in that first half. Api tackled himself to a standstill and did his best with the rabble around him. By the time Parcell came on, the nerves had settled for Manly and the Dogs had settled into the grind.

Rex, where do you get Green being one of our best? He played 80 minutes, ran for a total of 38 metres from just 5 hit ups and made 27 tackles. He was also the worst offender on the field from both sides with 5 missed tackles. Other than Koroisau who missed 4, no one else missed more than 2.

He went missing for most of the game and basically hid out on the edges.

One of our best? More like one of our worst tonight (though he was no Wiliame). You wouldn't be a carrot top as well would ya :p

We were losing by 22 when he came on so id say we were already in trouble.
Not like you to defend Api over Parcell though :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6