Parcell Injury.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
OK, a job for all the tin foil hat wearing amongst us.

What's the real story regarding Parcell's injury. All seems very suss to me.

Is there something the government doesn't want us to know?

How long has he been out now...it must be close to a couple of months ?

Round 15 so about 2 1/2 months , I'm pretty sure that's when he last played.

That's a long time with know detailed injury report, maybe Woodsie's conspiracy theory has some merit to it. But in all likelihood the club's probably just been slack about keeping members informed.

Speaking of updates I'd love to hear something on Matai's progress as well.

I was lucky enough to get into the dressing room after the recent knights game. Parcell was in there. I asked him when he was back and he looked at me like I'd just asked for a kidney. He did say soon though but i got the impression he didn't really know.

I was lucky enough to get into the dressing room after the recent knights game. Parcell was in there. I asked him when he was back and he looked at me like I'd just asked for a kidney. He did say soon though but i got the impression he didn't really know.

Are you sure it was Parcell? Did you try to pull his face off? Could it have been Zorba in a thin suit?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6