Parcell - I'm a believer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Ok - I've been on the fence re: Parcell this year....

But this guy really is our first choice hooker. Direct, quick, good passing.

Api has certainly tried his best, but just isn't at a high enough standard. The difference the straight play of Parcell made in the back end of the game was really impressive.

Parcell just needs to run the ball more and I'm sold passing was great and started sniffing around the off loads more of that and he will get that 9 jersey just needs to run the ball. Api solid also and offers a lot to us besides his passing and occasional miss tackles he is a great player and I'm beginning to think Api utility and Parcell starting or the other way around similar to what Canberra do which would be nice but Barretts a puppet and who knows maybe next week vave will be hooker his selections and bring players on the field have questionable.

well I thought Api was again one of our best!! & I agree with Turbo that Mat P needs to trust in himself and run more ... he can be too predictable ... but I'm sure it will come I agree we need more speedy & skill in the outside backs ... Winterstein was not to bad on the wing when Jorge went off

He lit up the QLD Cup with his running game last year, he was and still is the first choice- long term- starting Hooker. He's just had dodgy hamstrings and niggly injuries that have plagued him this year. Hopefully he has some better luck from here on..

Parcell is hands down our best option at 9.
Theres a reason both the bunnies and penrith let api go when they were good sides. He just doesnt cut it with the best.

His defence is great but passing from the ground, passing so attackers can run onto the ball and zippyness are all that of a solid bench player.

Dont forget that parcell has spent a lot of time on the sidelines. With a decent injury free run this guy will be awsome. Especially if our forwards get some go ahead.

Parcell just needs to run the ball more and I'm sold passing was great and started sniffing around the off loads more of that and he will get that 9 jersey just needs to run the ball. Api solid also and offers a lot to us besides his passing and occasional miss tackles he is a great player and I'm beginning to think Api utility and Parcell starting or the other way around similar to what Canberra do which would be nice but Barretts a puppet and who knows maybe next week vave will be hooker his selections and bring players on the field have questionable.

Finally mate you have seen the light

50 tackles a game is what he was producing he was being ballin but the improved ballin hopefully with a running game cause if he and Tom make a break we have 2 of the fastest players in the NRL
The difference is that Ballin had 2 creative halves he had to distribute to so all had to do was tackle and pass to DCE or Foran.Parcell doesn't have that luxury so his game will suit the current set up.Ballin 4 yrs younger is perfect for the current Tigers halves

Parcell is still getting used to the pace and physicality of 1st grade.
Once he does I'm backing him in....
Hammy injuries at his age are a worry though but I'll put it down to the above.

Parcell is hands down our best option at 9.
Theres a reason both the bunnies and penrith let api go when they were good sides. He just doesnt cut it with the best.

His defence is great but passing from the ground, passing so attackers can run onto the ball and zippyness are all that of a solid bench player.

Dont forget that parcell has spent a lot of time on the sidelines. With a decent injury free run this guy will be awsome. Especially if our forwards get some go ahead.

he helped the bunnies win the 2014 grand final !

So did 16 other players. Then he left. One game fill in for the starting hooker who was suspended.... forever a gf winner...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4