Over the salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's for next year. Not surprised when they paying hoppa 800k

I know they are being tipped already for next years spoon but it won't happen.

Their spine is not bad it will be either
1 Hayne 6 norman 7 sandow 9 peak
Or
1 hoppa 6 Hayne 7 norman 9 peak

Provided they get Anderson or Taylor they will be lower middle around 10-13th

Can you imagine how bad the numbers would have been if the pommy player or the guy from Canberra hadn't reneged. They are a total basket case that club. At least when the scum cheated the cap they actually won stuff in doing so. How tragic is it exceeding the cap and still not being successful

They have sacked 12 players ... and still over the cap?
They better hope the NRL changes the premiership to a seven-a-side competition.

In recent times, my emotions regarding Parra have gone from fierce competitive dislike to genuine pity. Theyre just pathetic

If they are over the cap as reported then there are some seriously over paid lemons in that lot.....

How funny. Did they not realise that paying players twice what they are worth would come home to haunt them. Pathetic club and it makes my week even happier.

TWO DOGS said:
How funny. Did they not realise that paying players twice what they are worth would come home to haunt them. Pathetic club and it makes my week even happier.

If that was the case they would be $3,000,000 under the cap.

It is not often I re read threads but this has to be one of the best.....and they have a crack at how we are run !

MadMarcus said:
When Parra last won a comp there were still $2 notes, unleaded petrol had just been introduced into Australia, Elton John was married to a woman and Michael Jackson was black.

When Parra last one the comp you could buy a house and land package in Sydney for 60grand , Bon Jovi had their first hit and Holden had the VL Commodore lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6