Outside the 80

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Silvertailers think this deserves its own thread - the club is starting a new series So we can get to know our players outside of footy.

Today is Sean Keepie and his wife Laura. Check it out a really good initiative and watch this space - more to come!

That was cool. Seems like a gentle giant, but certainly doesn’t hit like one.
Good initiative by the club.
Can’t wait for the "Walkers " video. (sorry, couldn’t help myself @:eek: ).

Episode 2 Toff

It's a great initiative. A big congratulations to the Manly Media crew. It's good to delve deeper into the people we basically only know as RL players. Toff has an optimistic outlook on life.

Froggy on Outside the 80, hope you enjoy

Well, one revelation by Froggy gutted me when he claimed Cameron Ferguson was the best physio in the business....
Surely not. What about The Beard of Knowledge?

It's a great initiative. A big congratulations to the Manly Media crew. It's good to delve deeper into the people we basically only know as RL players. Toff has an optimistic outlook on life.
Toff comes across as being very well spoken and likeable (aside from his footy skills/smarts, of course). A good guy to have around the squad from the looks of things.

Team culture is definitely one of the reasons why we are doing so well this year. You can just see these guys enjoy playing together.

Happy to see the frog settled down once he got into things.

Great initiative by the club and hope they keep this going. Also loving getting to know a little about those players we don't see so much in the media.

Thank you Sea Eagles

Silvertailers think this deserves its own thread - the club is starting a new series So we can get to know our players outside of footy.

Today is Sean Keepie and his wife Laura. Check it out a really good initiative and watch this space - more to come!

Great Idea by our club as it brings us closer to the players that we cheer on every weekend that become our Manly heroes .

Is this another of our Media Managers Cuzzos great initiatives@The Wheel ?

Great Idea by our club as it brings us closer to the players that we cheer on every weekend that become our Manly heroes .

Is this another of our Media Managers Cuzzos great initiatives@The Wheel ?
I believe so

The next episode of Outside the 80 features Morgan Harper - does he listen to Lionel Ritchie in his spare time?

Top stuff, what a great interview!

With a partner and 3 kids at 22, he's quite mature. Hadn't heard of Lionel Richie till he started getting dubbed him but will happily take it.

Really nice of him to send a message acknowledging everyone stuck in lockdown. (You're right Lionel, we're enjoying our weekly dose of footy - even more so when Manly win!)

Thanks heaps to Cuzzo and to all involved for these awesome interviews.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8