Out of Adversity comes Opportunity to Rise like Sea eagles again !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
There is a positive out of every situation
The bad news is that we have hit rock bottom with drama off field and loss of form and players on it .
The good news is that after hitting rock bottom there is no other way but to go up .
Rock bottom is our final awakening
Our Coach Trent is a rookie coach and there is no education like adversity
Our roster is down but we do have enough quality elite players around that can lift the whole team
Adversity coupled with necessity gives rise to new found energy and innovation
Roosters be ware . You are playing a new Manly team this week and you wont know what hit you.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
illustration-of-muscles-eagle_-vector.jpg

We may have hit rock bottom,
But how is that a positive? saying the only way is up, when we are destined to stay rock bottom for quite a while I feel as there is nothing looming as a fix ?
Maybe Hastings will help maybe a couple of players to add to our roster, Carney ? But that wont fix our situation over night, more hard games ahead, a coach without a kick arse authority, more chances of adding to the long injury list,
we are screwed and must be a huge chance now of our first spoon....

We may have hit rock bottom,
But how is that a positive? saying the only way is up, when we are destined to stay rock bottom for quite a while I feel as there is nothing looming as a fix ?
Maybe Hastings will help maybe a couple of players to add to our roster, Carney ? But that wont fix our situation over night, more hard games ahead, a coach without a kick arse authority, more chances of adding to the long injury list,
we are screwed and must be a huge chance now of our first spoon....
With the adversity Hastings change there are 2 positives
1. We have a more experienced and competent 5/8
2. We have players learning to play together and getting on together and this unites a team .
This is just one example .
Adversity can either make us or break us and I am looking it from the perspective that we have characters in our team and club.
Adversity brings out the best in people

I admire your positivity Bozo....but I can't share it.
I'll be more than happy to cop the "I told you so".

It has happened before though. I will admit.
We were playing the Cowboys and all logic would suggest and absolute flogging was coming our way. And we won about 30 - 10.

I hope like crazy it happens again.......but I just can't find any logical reason to justify it happening.

How long does TB get to be a "rookie" coach for ?
Trent started as a NRL coach in 2016
He has had 2 full years experience so I would still consider him a rookie coach .
I would not consider him as an experienced coach .

Last edited:
Bozo is the one who stuffed this club good and proper this time

Paid far too much for DCE, hired Barrett, got us into a huge salary cap mess and then departs when the finger is about to be pointed at him

This mess will take years to recover from and it will probably lead to us being relocated as Penn will not survive financially on 5k crowds at Brookie

I admire your positivity Bozo....but I can't share it.
I'll be more than happy to cop the "I told you so".

It has happened before though. I will admit.
We were playing the Cowboys and all logic would suggest and absolute flogging was coming our way. And we won about 30 - 10.

I hope like crazy it happens again.......but I just can't find any logical reason to justify it happening.
I can see where your coming from but ....
Lets consider these facts
We do have players in our squad capable of performing to a higher standard .
We do have some issues to sort out
If logic applies to sort out our issues then there will be justification to the positive change to our performance .

Bozo is the one who stuffed this club good and proper this time

Paid far too much for DCE, hired Barrett, got us into a huge salary cap mess and then departs when the finger is about to be pointed at him

This mess will take years to recover from and it will probably lead to us being relocated as Penn will not survive financially on 5k crowds at Brookie
Lets get our facts straight feathered friend !!!
The Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton has always been a winner and has never failed . Others have failed him .
news_20170308.jpg

Trent started as a NRL coach in 2016
He has had full years experience so I would still consider him a rookie coach .
I would not consider him as an experienced coach .

Whilst he is no Bennett, he should be experienced enough to be able to make decisions about the playing group without the public bullsht and player distractions that is currently on.

Whilst he is no Bennett, he should be experienced enough to be able to make decisions about the playing group without the public bullsht and player distractions that is currently on.
I agree that the buck stops on him but 2 years to me is not an experienced coach .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6