Oust Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BoomStickBarbie

Reserve Grader
Someone needs to start something to hopefully oust Greenberg. I wanna start a petition.
I think a petition could start the whole process?
I’m willing to do it but I’m really not great with words and writing especially while I’m drinking up a storm in Bali.
I need someone to hopefully help out with wording and also more with what needs to be said.

This is what I have started with.
Yeah I know it’s crap but this is why I’ve come to you guys. Please help and let’s get rid of this slime bag before he ruins our great game.

Todd Greenberg has ruined the game of Rugby league in Australia from the top level right down to junior grades.
Todd Greenberg seems to have an agenda against some clubs and an agender against certain players.

Todd Greenberg has brought the game to it knees and we the people have to stamp it out before our great game is ruined.

He made huge mistakes as the CEO of the Bulldogs and now is doing the same as the sole decision maker of the NRL at large.

I am happy to create it myself but just a bit of help.

If you think it’s not worth it well all cool

Cheers and Let’s go Manly

If I’m delusional please be nice. I just think our great game needs change and I think it should start from the very top and also the so called commission.
We the fans can create the change we just need to start

If I’m delusional please be nice. I just think our great game needs change and I think it should start from the very top and also the so called commission.
We the fans can create the change we just need to start
I'm always nice 1st time BSB but this time I'm gunna be rough.
Thinking of the turdburger makes me that way.
What I want someone to explain, who is of a higher intellect than I, which wouldn't be hard, how the removal of such a parasite would take place.
I assume it's the faceless commission or beatbox.
Or maybe the clubs.
I think there is no hope of his removal under such circumstances.
Literally none.
Ad I've already said.
The tail wags the dog...

People power and media backing will bring change. Media more then anyone. If they pick up that a huge swell of opinon is against the top brass in the general public the media will create an agenda. As we have all seen before. Media runs the world. We need to stand up In what we believe and want.
Look it’s an idea but who is gonna stand up for our game and make a huge change. It is us the fans of our great game. If that is what you can call it today

Last edited:
I'm always nice 1st time BSB but this time I'm gunna be rough.
Thinking of the turdburger makes me that way.
What I want someone to explain, who is of a higher intellect than I, which wouldn't be hard, how the removal of such a parasite would take place.
I assume it's the faceless commission or beatbox.
Or maybe the clubs.
I think there is no hope of his removal under such circumstances.
Literally none.
Ad I've already said.
The tail wags the dog...
Geez I’d hate to see you nasty then

He should be gone based on the no fault policy

Rugby league hasn’t asked to be ****ed but toddy won’t stop ****ing it

Before you finalise your petition please amend the word agender, which means 'without gender'.
You had the word correctly in the first part of the sentence. I would hate anyone to think that a MW fan was not literate.

Todd Greenberg seems to have an agenda against some clubs and an agender against certain players.

Just get a piece written by ABC 4 corners or a piece of dribble by Buzz about discrepancies in salary cap, testimonials for current players ,references being provided for players found guilty of crimes , past indiscretions treated in consistently in monetary fines and call for a corruption inquiry

He must be stood down as he is a blight on the game
Is there a #sack Greenberg thread

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8