Our ridiculious draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
Apologies if this has been raised before, but I'd just like to highlight that we have a game against St George in round 13 (June 1st ) but then don't play again until 17 days later on the 18th when we play the Scum @ the annual Brookie bash. Honestly what effin nuffy does the draw ? Channel 9 has caused this ! I hope they pay through the nose if they get any rights in the new deal. They are screwing with our game big time.
The boys will have to re- introduce themselves to each other, maybe have a "get to know you evening ". This is a Billion dollar game run by idiots.

NRL love giving the luckiest people in RL (people in Brisbane and QLD) all the handouts possible.

- they have given them the Origin win last night
- They have a second Brisbane team in the Storm
- Bonkos get a live friday night televised game in prime time every 7 days!

Next they'll get the Grand Final, our city country game and all the week 1 to wk 4 finals games played out of Suncorp regardless of who is playing.

The draw has not taken into consideration the SOO.
On Friday we have No. 1 V No.2 with 7-8 players out because of SOO duties.
Then the match of the season - Manly V Melbourne, is played on a Monday night. Ludicrous.

Yes, and we have another short turn around leading into that dragons game

They should have a beard growing comp in those 17 days between games maybe even go back packing around Europe.

lloydy said:
They should have a beard growing comp in those 17 days between games maybe even go back packing around Europe.

Perhaps it would be more productive if they helped Parkview finish off the dinky stand at Brookie?

How about a trip to Disney Land ? We should do a list of things you can do in 17 days and still be back to beat Melbourne.

The Insomniac said:
How about a trip to Disney Land ? We should do a list of things you can do in 17 days and still be back to beat Melbourne.

Disneyland is where the Melbourne players will be after we finish with them.

Absolute disgrace that our 2 byes come before origin when we have 4 players out. Screws the other teams out of being able to play a deplated Manly.

Vyssini said:
The Who said:
Perhaps it would be more productive if they helped Parkview finish off the dinky stand at Brookie?

What dinky stand?

The unfinished one that seats 240 that is being tacked on to Jane Try. I hear they are going to name it 'Concussion' because it can't stand without support.

That draw actually suits us. We are only affected by Origin for the Roosters game that we already won. We now get to play with a full team barring injuries.

Little break in the middle of the year to freshen the boys up.... i like it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8