Our Legendary Manly clubs pride and reputation Matters !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I would like to put things in perspective here ..

***It has been well documented that The Warriors for various reasons are a team in turmoil.
***Phil Gould was quoted as saying he cant see them win more than 4 games this year
***Warriors home sick players desert the team to go home to their families
***Warriors team get a loan of players from other clubs that can not make their top team
***Warriors players playing under uncertain times under a caretaker coach who pulled out from
coaching them next season
***The Warriors players came to play a Manly team full of promises and redemption without their star play maker who dramatically left them without notice to play for another club and without the following players....
Nathaniel Roache (knee, round 14)
Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, indefinite)
Rocco Berry (back, indefinite)
Leivaha Pulu (compassionate leave, season)
Agnatius Paasi (compassionate leave, season)
David Fusitu'a (compassionate leave, season)
Ken Maumalo (compassionate leave, season)
King Vuniyayawa (compassionate leave, season)
Taane Milne (knee, season)
Jackson Frei (knee, season)
Bunty Afoa (knee, season)
Selestino Ravutaumada (season)

For all that have eyes and can see it is quite evident that we need to rebuild and bring players to our club that are capable of maintainig our Legendary club status

The moral of the story ....... The reputation of our Legendary club should Always be our first and foremost priority
take-care-of-your-reputation-its-your-most-valuable-asset-quote-1.jpg

Last edited:
And that my friend sums up how purile and pathetic our effort was last night.
The Stain on our Legendary Jersey and the Pain from last nights defeat
Will be eliminated when we eventually eliminate the players that can not perform
To the high standards that has made our Great club a Legendary club
Half time sprays are a waste of breath .
We need to breath new life into our team with capable players

Trouble is it might take years to clean us out and start again , remember that amazing player Croker was signed for two more years ( I’m sure there’s more so it’s not just aimed at him).

Trouble is it might take years to clean us out and start again , remember that amazing player Croker was signed for two more years ( I’m sure there’s more so it’s not just aimed at him).
It does not have to take years when we have the correct means of execution and a contract is not a contract when we have the correct means of persuasion
We need to be efficient .

The Great Manly Sea eagles are not known for just making the numbers
Our Great club is known for being number one
That is why they all hated us . Now they are all laughing at us

25_quotes_about_success_2.jpg

I would like to put things in perspective here ..

***It has been well documented that The Warriors for various reasons are a team in turmoil.
***Phil Gould was quoted as saying he cant see them win more than 4 games this year
***Warriors home sick players desert the team to go home to their families
***Warriors team get a loan of players from other clubs that can not make their top team
***Warriors players playing under uncertain times under a caretaker coach who pulled out from
coaching them next season
***The Warriors players came to play a Manly team full of promises and redemption without their star play maker who dramatically left them without notice to play for another club and without the following players....
Nathaniel Roache (knee, round 14)
Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, indefinite)
Rocco Berry (back, indefinite)
Leivaha Pulu (compassionate leave, season)
Agnatius Paasi (compassionate leave, season)
David Fusitu'a (compassionate leave, season)
Ken Maumalo (compassionate leave, season)
King Vuniyayawa (compassionate leave, season)
Taane Milne (knee, season)
Jackson Frei (knee, season)
Bunty Afoa (knee, season)
Selestino Ravutaumada (season)

For all that have eyes and can see it is quite evident that we need to rebuild and bring players to our club that are capable of maintainig our Legendary club status

The moral of the story ....... The reputation of our Legendary club should Always be our first and foremost priority
View attachment 15049
Bozo, this is your finest post.
I've read other supporters trying to justify our performance because of injuries. Rubbish. We are not playing with the same will-to-win as the Worriers.

The Stain on our Legendary Jersey and the Pain from last nights defeat
Will be eliminated when we eventually eliminate the players that can not perform
To the high standards that has made our Great club a Legendary club
Half time sprays are a waste of breath .
We need to breath new life into our team with capable players

WOW Bozo .... you spent 2 years saying everything was the coaches fault .... now you are saying everything is the players fault .... please explain ??

Bozo, this is your finest post.
I've read other supporters trying to justify our performance because of injuries. Rubbish. We are not playing with the same will-to-win as the Worriers.
I am as loyal to our club as any passionate Manly person
but being loyal to losing and accepting mediocracy
is doing our Legendary club a gross disservice
Our main priority and loyalty should be the Great reputation to our great club
And we should maintain its greatness with capable people
The moral of the story ... Great people make great clubs
1976-grand-final-bob-fulton.jpg

Simple, we are not getting value from our three franchise players...end of...

WOW Bozo .... you spent 2 years saying everything was the coaches fault .... now you are saying everything is the players fault .... please explain ??
There is nothing to explain as you have seen it all your self
Under Trent we nearly won the spoon .
Under Des we saw players perform better and Tell us all that the players have not . Go on feathered friend
But the difference between great players and not so great is that the Great ones are more consistent performers

@BOZO Send some of your memes to our leadership group. They're the ones who need to step up.

Just for ****s and giggles, how long do we give Des to wash the Barrett stain out of the club?Surely he deserves two or three years. This club hasn't been competing legitimately since 2014.
. We are only one point from the top 8 with this roster and we can still make the top 8 but our great reputation is known for premiership winning standards.

. We are only one point from the top 8 with this roster and we can still make the top 8 but our great reputation is known for premiership winning standards.
Your right Bozo... with tommy back we "should" win our last 4 games... may even sneak into the 8... but can't see us matching the big teams even with tommy the way that the current mob are playing!

There is nothing to explain as you have seen it all your self
Under Trent we nearly won the spoon .
Under Des we saw players perform better and Tell us all that the players have not . Go on feathered friend
But the difference between great players and not so great is that the Great ones are more consistent performers

Thanks for taking the time to reply .... but ..... forget it ...

Just for ****s and giggles, how long do we give Des to wash the Barrett stain out of the club?Surely he deserves two or three years. This club hasn't been competing legitimately since 2014.

You must have missed some of the comments on here from people a little disappointed with the teams performance under Dessie ... he is nearly at the end of his second year .... I would have thought we would have seen some magic by now ...

But then I am not in the camp that says a coach can control all of the vagaries that afflict a team in any given year ... so I am probably the last person to ask .... but if pushed I would say his experience and past performance should entitle him to 4 years ....

If we continue to under perform .... will you be asking for the Dessie stain to be removed ??

If we continue to under perform .... will you be asking for the Dessie stain to be removed ??

Shouldn't we all ?

No-one, player or coach, is bigger than the club.

If we continue to play as we are, and changes are not made, then yep questions re Des most certainly need to be asked.

Dessie has some goodwill though, as he should.

Round 8-10 next year will be interesting if results stay as they are.

You must have missed some of the comments on here from people a little disappointed with the teams performance under Dessie ... he is nearly at the end of his second year .... I would have thought we would have seen some magic by now ...

But then I am not in the camp that says a coach can control all of the vagaries that afflict a team in any given year ... so I am probably the last person to ask .... but if pushed I would say his experience and past performance should entitle him to 4 years ....

If I was making the decisions I would put the 2021 marker down as a 4th/5th finish and 2022 as a legitimate premiership contender.

For the record, I think Barrett might do quite well at the Bulldogs...just a feeling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7