Our gutsiest win, ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
I wasn't around in '78 when we won 4 on the trot to win the Premiership, but tonight was the gutsiest win - in a big match - that I have ever witnessed.

That second half was faultless. Our halves are going to be greats, assuming of course they are not there already. Snake is a gun, Killer the best centre the game has ever seen. Our forwards don't know how to give up.

Class, all class. I am so damn proud of this rugby league Club.

I would say yes, although Souths were pathetic in that second stanza. Pathetic.

Bring on the Rorters next Sunday baby!

Without a doubt in the top 3 gutsiest wins. Virtually no one gave us a chance, except us supporters who knew how good our players really are. Never been prouder

Lord Eagleton said:
Without a doubt in the top 3 gutsiest wins. Virtually no one gave us a chance, except us supporters who knew how good our players really are. Never been prouder

To be fair, Rabs tipped us prior to kick-off.

I rate it even and level with with the 73 GF.

I rate it with the comeback in '78 against Parra in the Semi when Price kicked Eadie in the face. :mad:

I rate it with the '08 GF 40-0. :exclamation:

Up against the most-vaunted pack in recent memory, our forwards set up the win by giving the backs enough space to do their thing.

How many minutes did Richie last? Unbelievable that we did that without King, Joe, and now Richie.

Massive plaudits to Kite, Lawrence and George. And of course Ballin who is a rock for us in the middle. And Choc. Oh the hell with it, ALL of them!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6