Our For and Against

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Is shocking!! Of all the teams that won we are LAST on for and against.

If we don't score enough points and let in alot of points its gonna be a crappy season!!

Round one still nocking out some rust we scored three tries in 8 minutes and kept them to nill second half

Napper said:

If we don't score enough points and let in alot of points its gonna be a crappy season!!

It's because Toovey is a crap coach. It wouldn't happen under Hasler :p

Leho said:
Round one still nocking out some rust we scored three tries in 8 minutes and kept them to nill second half

And let in 14 points in the first half. Toovey needs to make some changes, DCE must have 3rd yr syndrome.

We are too slow and too old. Not even Ironstine could formulate a decent attacking system with our roster.

Not enough depth, we shouldn't have won last night and we won't win another game all year :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Bound for the wooden spoon :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

Yeah right :p :p :p

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Def the boards fault that we are running 6th not 1st, bloody poor start, heads will roll by the end of the week

Napper said:

Yeah it just not good enough, how can other teams score so many points while we struggle. Time to start planning for mad Monday. Sack Toovey now, and Perry too.

Jokes aside there are some teams that I'll settle for a 1 point win over any day of the week. The Broncos are one such team.

How about when we lost our first two games in 2008 by narrow margins. Come round 3 and we ended up smashing the Warriors 52-6 IIRC.

KOMORI said:
It's the points recession we had to have.

Those points are written in law. L....A....W

(Your keating reference was far better than mine, but I wished to acknowledge that I got it and everyone else is too young to remember him!)

That said....hope we don't lose next week, the board is a happier place at the moment.

The frightening thing is that we dropped 4 positions in 2 days to be at the bottom of the eight. Keep this up and you can start thinking about 2014

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6