Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dogs and the Cowboys have upset their opponents tonight
and the ladder is now
13th Dogs -75
14th Manly -89 v Penrith
15th Cowboys -100
16th Eels -134 v Souths

Our next games
Sharks
Dogs
Titans
Tigers
Broncos

No spoon for fck sake

and the ladder is now
13th Dogs -75
14th Manly -89 v Penrith
15th Cowboys -100
16th Eels -134 v Souths

Our next games
Sharks
Dogs
Titans
Tigers
Broncos

No spoon for fck sake

Clear out the cabinet. Here it comes. Be lucky to win another game if the same team turns up and plays like they have been tomorrow

It's down to points for and against I reckon. Parra has played pretty well n been unlucky to lose a few recently. If our team show such lack of effort, like they did against to chickens, again this year. Then they deserve to go down in history, as this clubs, worst ever.

Even if even if we don’t get the spoon this year I reckon we’ll get it Ingrid next couple. Even with the digs salary cap **** happening.

Exactly! Not up to standard in anyway. Attack is average at best, defence is fuc$ing horrendous and our fitness is non existent..
I agree that we aren't but if I compare our roster with the druggos or tigers we should be way higher on the ladder.
Even the riff who have been hammered with injuries.
But we are inept through having no f*cking direction.
It shows when we get into their 20.
But Trent is a great coach......
Apparently

and the ladder is now
13th Dogs -75
14th Manly -89 v Penrith
15th Cowboys -100
16th Eels -134 v Souths

Our next games
Sharks
Dogs
Titans
Tigers
Broncos

No spoon for fck sake
So all it would take is for us to lose by 30 & the slimes to upset souffs by 16 & we will be bottom of the ladder by the end of this weekend.

What has this Illawarra fool turned us into.............

So all it would take is for us to lose by 30 & the slimes to upset souffs by 16 & we will be bottom of the ladder by the end of this weekend.

What has this Illawarra fool turned us into.............
We are an absolute basket case..... but he's had some help though..... the Penn's have ****ed the place up too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4