Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bottom half of this comp are oceans away from the top. I think Manly are in the Titanic.
Lol, I think the opposite, the bottom half, or some of them at least, are not far off the top.
Cows & Eels were each tipped to win or at least be top 4 this year!
Momentum is key, the last minute loss to Canberra may have broken ours & we are really struggling now, so that won't be easy to change. But don't make the mistake of thinking all the teams above us are so wonderful, because they are not!

Parra's draw isn't so
. But don't make the mistake of thinking all the teams above us are so wonderful, because they are not!
I would never make that mistake and think any of the other 15 teams are wonderful. They're all disgusting!
There is only one team. A struggling team at the moment but Go Manly!

I would never make that mistake and think any of the other 15 teams are wonderful. They're all disgusting!
There is only one team. A struggling team at the moment but Go Manly!
Yay! Go Manly, you rabble, at least you are our rabble and you can beat up some of those other disgusting rabbles. So get cracking!!

I think the Penn's are doing the same as the owners of the Cleveland Indians in the movie "Major League". Drive us in to last place; attendances and memberships fall off and they then have the ammunition to re locate.

Wishful thinking but **** it.. tried to make it as realistic as possible. I let api and siro go in able to level out the squad.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Daniel Tupou
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Jamayne Isaako
6.Daly Cherry Evans
7.Riley Jacks
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Cameron King
10.Marty Taupau
11.Joel Thompson
12.Villiame Kikau
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Victor Radley
15.Shaun Lane
16.Taniela Paseka
17.Kelepi Tanginoa
18.Keegan Hipgrave
I don't know about your team, but I like your HSV pic

all thanks to Barrett and a crap team you mean.. If I was a coach with my pic of players 80% of this team wouldn't be anywhere near my squad.. Wright and Wright, tafua,uate, Parker,brown,winterstein,perrett,lane.. actually, it's easier to name the players I rate as first grade standard.
dce (with a decent half playing beside him)
Turbos
walker
tapau
afb
api...
the rest are washed up, un proven or injury prone... We can blame Barrett all we like, and I agree, his game plan seems to be stand back and do nothing until we are 30 pts behind before we try to play footy, but this team Barr a handful of players shouldn't be playing nrl
Please don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever name Taufua as not first grade standard.
In my opinion Taufua is a legend of the Manly club and should be grand final winner if not for the Greenberg sponsored referees.
Taufua has never let Manly down and in my mind is one of our few links to our glorious recent past and I never want to see him in opposition colours.
NYEagle

Things aren't great, but I firmly believe that we will NOT join the list of wooden spooners.

Wooden Spoon and Manly are not in the same dictionary.
No one ever thought the Sharks would win the comp either ...... With the draw we have we are a genuine strong chance of the spoon. We are for sure coming at best 15th with 16th a possibility.

Please don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever name Taufua as not first grade standard.
In my opinion Taufua is a legend of the Manly club and should be grand final winner if not for the Greenberg sponsored referees.
Taufua has never let Manly down and in my mind is one of our few links to our glorious recent past and I never want to see him in opposition colours.
NYEagle

I actually rate tafua ALOT, but he's on that list because he can't string 5 games together with out breaking a bone.. It's frustrating to have a talented winger who sits on the sideline more than he plays footy

No one ever thought the Sharks would win the comp either ...... With the draw we have we are a genuine strong chance of the spoon. We are for sure coming at best 15th with 16th a possibility.
Sadly ure right. It's a distinct possibility. My question is can TB remain coach if that happened??? Hard to imagine he could but I don't know ..

IMO the spoon off is between Parra and us and it's going to be a close race

Manly at end of round 14 = 8 Points
Parra at end of tround 14 = 6 Points

Manly's draw and predicted result

Round 15: Dragon = Loss
Round 16: Panthers = Loss
Round 17: BYE
Round 18: Storm = Loss
Round 19: Roosters = Loss
Round 20: Panthers = Loss
Round 21: Sharks = Loss
Round 22: Bulldogs = Loss
Round 23: Tight ones = Win
Round 24: Tigers = Loss
Round 25: Broncos = Loss

We will probably finish on 12 Points. We play two games against a team in the current bottom half of the comp and have 5/10 home games

Eel's draw and predicted result

Round 15: Souths = Loss
Round 16: Dragons = Loss
Round 18: Knights = Win
Round 19: Bulldogs = Loss
Round 21: Tight ones = Win
Round 22: Dragons = Loss
Round 23: Storm - Loss
Round 24: Cowboys = Loss
Round 25: Roosters = Loss

Eels will probably finish on 12 Points but probably have an easier draw with 4 out of last 10 games against teams in bottom half of the comp and 5/10 are home games.

Spoon will be decided on for and against ........ we have a tougher draw for sure and are a genuine very, very strong chance for our first spoon.

Last edited:
that doesn't look good, especially with Api out for most of them. If he was playing i would be confident we could snag a couple more, but with him out and team not playing for a finals birth we are in trouble

that doesn't look good, especially with Api out for most of them. If he was playing i would be confident we could snag a couple more, but with him out and team not playing for a finals birth we are in trouble
Agree, normally you'd think we'd jag another win or two or here or there but with the easier draw than us the Eels could easily do the same. Given how poorly we have played recently and our injuries the draw looks f'n scary.

I have always been proud that the spoon has never come our way.

IMO the spoon off is between Parra and us and it's going to be a close race

Manly at end of round 14 = 8 Points
Parra at end of tround 14 = 6 Points

Manly's draw and predicted result

Round 15: Dragon = Loss
Round 16: Panthers = Loss
Round 18: Storm = Loss
Round 19: Roosters = Loss
Round 21: Sharks = Loss
Round 22: Bulldogs = Loss
Round 23: Tight ones = Win
Round 24: Tigers = Loss
Round 25: Broncos = Loss

We will probably finish on 12 Points. We play two games against a team in the current bottom half of the comp and have 5/10 home games

Eel's draw and predicted result

Round 15: Souths = Loss
Round 16: Dragons = Loss
Round 18: Knights = Win
Round 19: Bulldogs = Loss
Round 21: Tight ones = Win
Round 22: Dragons = Loss
Round 23: Storm - Loss
Round 24: Cowboys = Loss
Round 25: Roosters = Loss

Eels will probably finish on 12 Points but probably have an easier draw with 4 out of last 10 games against teams in bottom half of the comp and 5/10 are home games.

Spoon will be decided on for and against ........ we have a tougher draw for sure and are a genuine very, very strong chance for our first spoon.

If that dies become the result in the end heads should roll
Management could not hide behind those results and I would want them and TB gone but we all know even if we get those piss poor results nothing will change and no one will be held to account.
I really wish we could fight our way out of this for the rest of the season but I am starting to think you predictions of only one win may come true.

If that dies become the result in the end heads should roll
Management could not hide behind those results and I would want them and TB gone but we all know even if we get those piss poor results nothing will change and no one will be held to account.
I really wish we could fight our way out of this for the rest of the season but I am starting to think you predictions of only one win may come true.
I did that as worse case and just hope we go on a run of a few wins to stay off the bottom but at the moment with the the players we have left and all the shXt going in within the club it's very hard to see ..... as has been said in a gazillion other threads ......at the moment we are just a total basket case. A Northern Eagles team would beat us.

If we do get the spoon or even close to it ..... TB and Cartwong must go.

I did that as worse case and just hope we go on a run of a few wins to stay off the bottom but at the moment with the the players we have left and all the shXt going in within the club it's very hard to see ..... as has been said in a gazillion other threads ......at the moment we are just a total basket case. A Northern Eagles team would beat us.

If we do get the spoon or even close to it ..... TB and Cartwong must go.
They should but don't see it happening with penn and co in charge too much invested for them and they would be admitting fault in their decision of TB as coach can't see it but I 100 % agree with you in that they both need to go.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6