Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Those 2 late Manly tries at least helped a little, but Manly's F/A is probably not going to save us if Eels somehow jag a win while Manly lose both games.by any decent margin. Can easily see Manly losing both remaining games by 50 points.

Manly 16 (-88): Tigers (a), Broncos (a).
Bulldogs 14 (-73)
: Warriors (h), Dragons (a), Sharks (h)
Cows 14 (-102): Sharks (a), Eels (h), Titans (a).
Eels 14 (-104): Cows (a), Roosters (h)

Presuming Sharks beat Cows tonight, then next week Eels play Cows and one of them will get to 16 points.

The Dogs will win at least one of their remaining games.

A Cowboys loss tonight will be very beneficial for us due to the Cowboys playing the Eels next round. Should the Cowboys lose, one of these two teams will only be able to finish with a maximum of 7 wins for the season after this round. Problem is that the P/D for the bottom 4 clubs is relatively close meaning that any of the 4 could still easily come last

I hope the Tigers win against Illawarra for 2 reasons. Firstly, because watching teams like them lose if one of my few remaining pleasures this season. Second, it means Tigers won't be out of the top 8 hunt, so the pressure will be on them and we will probably beat them next week.
#eternaloptimist

Manly 16 (-88)
Bulldogs 14 (-73)
Cows 14 (-102)
Eels 14 (-104)

Cows beat Sharks by 15+ they go ahead of Manly.
Dogs beat NZ they go ahead of Manly.

Obviously it helps Manly if Cows and Dogs lose, and the bigger the score they get beat by the better.

I'm putting $50 on a Cows & Dogs wins double.

A win last night really would've ensured we didn't finish last. A few years ago I would've been horrified by Manly finally getting a wooden spoon but this current mob deserves it and they don't really feel like Manly so **** em. Barrett deserves to be recognised as the worst coach in our history.

I don't want the Manly CLUB to get the spoon, but this Manly TEAM and Manly COACH fully deserve the spoon.

Odds are Parra won't beat Cows in JT's farewell party or the Roosters, so Manly will probably escape the spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2