Where's Our Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images (11).jpeg

He came across this image in an old League magazine, word is he just got up and walked off, and hasn't stopped walking.....

Like all I hope he is OK.
But I prefer to think it is something mundane, such as the periodic impulse most of us ST addicts no doubt feel at times, that we are spending too much time here so need to take a break (until we sneak a peek back and get hooked again)
Or even better - maybe he's found a love interest but is not yet secure enough in the relationship to admit he needs to spend several hours a day over here?

Last edited:
Like others, I too hope all's well with @BOZO

Back in March he put so much effort into recruiting/encouraging members for the Tipping Comp. to help the survival of Silvertails. Not only has he not posted since 24 May, he hasn't put his tips in either. Fingers crossed we hear from him soon....
Off topic, but a suggestion for the tipping comp.

Tipsters that forget to put their tips in are automatically given noddy’s tips for that week

Like others, I too hope all's well with @BOZO

Back in March he put so much effort into recruiting/encouraging members for the Tipping Comp. to help the survival of Silvertails. Not only has he not posted since 24 May, he hasn't put his tips in either. Fingers crossed we hear from him soon....

That is concerning regarding his failure to enter tips. I thought he may have been on some Asian beach or something. But failing to enter his tips suggests something serious may have happened. I would suggest if there are any who know him personally, that they do a visit to ensure he is OK. He wouldn't miss doing his tips even if he was over seas.

Still no Bozo... Really would have expected him to be on here singing the turbos praises after Sunday...

Hope all's well and our feathered friend is healthy and off climbing Everest or some other remote adventure...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6