Our best 17 looks like this…..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
1 Turbo
2 Garrick
3 parker
4 harper
5 saab
6 foz
7 dce
8 marty
9 croker
10 paseka
11 the shoe
12 gauc (no way im spelling his name)
13 jake

14 walker
15 lawton
16 Toff
17 Aloiai
18 cust

that means waiting in the wings for depth
keppie
burbo
sironin
de-luis
funa
suli
tulpulotua
Taufua

Lets see what we can do when the whips are cracking. i think rd 21 will tell us what we can do.

Yep ,That is our best team for sure.
I cant wait to see that team geling as one on the run home.

1 Turbo
2 Garrick
3 parker
4 harper
5 saab
6 foz
7 dce
8 marty
9 croker
10 paseka
11 the shoe
13 jake

14 walker
15 lawton
16 Toff
17 Aloiai
18 cust

keppie
burbo
sironin
de-luis
funa
suli
tulpulotua
Taufua

Lets see what we can do when the whips are cracking. i think rd 21 will tell us what we can do.
Reckon you nailed it Cambo and if all stay fit come crunch time...I back this to be the team....maybe I'd prefer Alaoiai start, Marty off the bench but that's about it

Very hard to split Keppie and sipley... imo Keppie is more versatile and can cover lock/2nd row too (bigger minutes)... but sipley is pure power/ impact (less minutes)...
I think Des would have Keppie just ahead

i went with lawton because be can cover hooker if croker goes down or needs a rest. i think he offers more balance.

walker and lawton on the bench covers
centres
the halves
lock
hooker
and the backrow
Yeah I can understand that. Won't have problem for either player. Went with keppie because he can cover prop rotation. And second row. In the end.. just feel on his day Keppie can make a bigger difference.

1 Turbo
2 Garrick
3 parker
4 harper
5 saab
6 foz
7 dce
8 marty
9 croker
10 paseka
11 the shoe
13 jake

14 walker
15 lawton
16 Toff
17 Aloiai
18 cust

keppie
burbo
sironin
de-luis
funa
suli
tulpulotua
Taufua

Great team. Keppie is unlucky to miss out but for this team Sipley adds more grunt and rarely makes mistakes. Keppie has plenty of mistakes in him and his goal line defence is butt average.

I think if you had Keppie, Toff and Aloiai/Marty of the bench you lack a bit of flexibility.

Probably not an issue though as rarely any club is ever at full strength though.

If we were though, that extra middle allows us to give a player a week off each before the final (obvs not against Melbs or Parra)

Sit Keppie one week, Toff another.
Paseka or Marty against the weakest opposition

Might have this best 17 named on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. But yea it's going to be very tough choosing whether Keppie or Sips fits on the bench. It really is a toss of a coin, they are both so valuable in their own way. But I do think against Melbourne, we drop Walker, move Lawton to utility, and play with three big props on the bench. The size will come in handy against them.

Suli might yet pinch Parker's spot. Assuming both are still fit, whoever gets that spot for the finals will have to be in great form. Both were very good yesterday, especially Suli.

1 Turbo
2 Garrick
3 parker
4 harper
5 saab
6 foz
7 dce
8 marty
9 croker
10 paseka
11 the shoe
13 jake

14 walker
15 lawton
16 Toff
17 Aloiai
18 cust

keppie
burbo
sironin
de-luis
funa
suli
tulpulotua
Taufua

Our best team will keep evolving
As there are no limits towards improving and excelling

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4