Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wests Tigers v Knights
Bulldogs v Raiders
Sharks v Rabbitohs
Roosters v Cowboys
Warriors v Eels
Storm v Dragons
Titans v Penrith

Magic Round!

Will the Eels be given yet more special treatment to field a team? (spoiler alert...yes)

Can the roosters recover from missing out on signing an all black by signing another 14 million dollars worth of talent for 'unders'?

Will Ricky's free falling raiders land on the cellar dwelling dogs and break their losing spell?

etc (I forgot to hit post reply 30 mins ago)

fifata (titans) went to the judiciary to get ahigh shot downgraded.

Unfortunately, instead of a lawyer, he used Meninga, the charge was upheld, and he misses 2 games instead of an early plea one game.

The NRL has issued a breach notice and suspended $10,000 fine to Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson in the aftermath of last Friday night’s controversial clash with the Parramatta Eels.

At the same time, Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has escaped with an official warning for muttering a profanity in his press conference following the loss to the Newcastle Knights.

As Rafferty said above...

Well that'll learn ya! (not).

Slaps on wrists done...time for footy.

----------------------------------------------

Jakob Arthur has been cleared to make his NRL debut this weekend despite a late drama threatening to block his appearance at Magic Round for Parramatta.
The Eels were forced to upgrade the young playmaker’s deal to a top-30 NRL contract less than 24 hours after naming him at five-eighth to face the New Zealand Warriors at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.

The NRL had threatened to ban Brad Arthur’s son from playing unless his contract status was upgraded in the next 48 hours.

Jakob Arthur has been cleared to make his NRL debut this weekend despite a late drama threatening to block his appearance at Magic Round for Parramatta.
The Eels were forced to upgrade the young playmaker’s deal to a top-30 NRL contract less than 24 hours after naming him at five-eighth to face the New Zealand Warriors at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.

The NRL had threatened to ban Brad Arthur’s son from playing unless his contract status was upgraded in the next 48 hours.

The NRL has issued a breach notice and suspended $10,000 fine to Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson in the aftermath of last Friday night’s controversial clash with the Parramatta Eels.
Do they ever say how long the fine is suspended? Is it for one game or until he gets another fine?

Do they ever say how long the fine is suspended? Is it for one game or until he gets another fine?

I ....don't know actually. Maybe they do say somewhere but if players need "7 years clean conduct" to qualify for a downgrade on a foul play charge, maybe it should be 7 years as well.

(7 years clean conduct for players. fmd...don't most careers in the nrl top grade only go for 3 to 4 years?)

Ponga out for Drugcastle

Anyone think the Tigers can spring an upset ??
The Knights have been disappointing
The Tigers have been Toothless
But if Maguire can instill some sharp dentures in his Tigers and get them up on the day
The upset is possible feathered friend .

By the way mate Which part of your wonderful world are you travelling right now ?

The Knights have been disappointing
The Tigers have been Toothless
But if Maguire can instill some sharp dentures in his Tigers and get them up on the day
The upset is possible feathered friend .

By the way mate Which part of your wonderful world are you travelling right now ?
Been up at Bargara ( near Bundaberg) on the beach the last two weeks , home for 3 weeks now but doing things most weekends.

Head off on the 8th June for three months , up to the Gulf of Carpentaria ( some of the best fishing in Australia ) then a month up around Cairns ( but not Cairns) then a month coming down the coast to get home ( for the bride to compensate for some fishing adventures ).

Been up at Bargara ( near Bundaberg) on the beach the last two weeks , home for 3 weeks now but doing things most weekends.

Head off on the 8th June for three months , up to the Gulf of Carpentaria ( some of the best fishing in Australia ) then a month up around Cairns ( but not Cairns) then a month coming down the coast to get home ( for the bride to compensate for some fishing adventures ).
Jeez you are living the dream Mark. Well earnt no doubt!

This weeks fixtures are actually really one sided aside probably from the two Friday night. Closest in betting is New v Tigers, our game might be third. Last I looked tigers were paying like $2.60. I think cows can get easts perhaps but the rest will be lopsided. Thank Christ we are second game as the field come Sunday will be cut too pieces. Massive amount of rain in that storm yesterday will have really soaked the track.

This weeks fixtures are actually really one sided aside probably from the two Friday night. Closest in betting is New v Tigers, our game might be third. Last I looked tigers were paying like $2.60. I think cows can get easts perhaps but the rest will be lopsided. Thank Christ we are second game as the field come Sunday will be cut too pieces. Massive amount of rain in that storm yesterday will have really soaked the track.
Not just last nights rain , it’s three storms in three days !!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2