One of the Greatest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The Sharks didn’t fire much at us, but that must rate as one of the great wins in club history

If you said pre season that a side with the names Elliott, Garrick, Parker, Suli, Keppie, Waddell, Goseivski, Perret, Sipley, Olakau’atu was winning a finals match, Blacktown would have been the only possible scenario for that to occur

DCE, AFB and Jake take a bow, they showed the young men the way and **** did they follow

One of the great nights, Des, you are an immortal

Yep.
You can only play what's in front of you and with the inexperience we ran out with its one of the best.
The stats on the lack of missed tackles and mistakes tells the story.
It tells the story of commitment.
Des style...

Dessie’s back.., back again.

Thanks Dave from Dee Why @:D
hqdefault.jpg

Lucky it was the Sharks. I knew they'd talk themselves out of it with all the bravado about hoodoos and how we'll handle T Rex. I actually think the Gimp did us a favour trying to take the game off us. The boys were so fired up. The crowd was all Manly. 45% Sharks who came up with that sht.

Lucky it was the Sharks. I knew they'd talk themselves out of it with all the bravado about hoodoos and how we'll handle T Rex. I actually think the Gimp did us a favour trying to take the game off us. The boys were so fired up. The crowd was all Manly. 45% Sharks who came up with that sht.
They are now commonly know as the 10% Sharkies.

Looking forward to Rothfields SAINTS, SINNERS & SHOOSH this Sunday, he would of had it all written up with a Sharks win and now has to rewrite it.

Looking forward to Rothfields SAINTS, SINNERS & SHOOSH this Sunday, he would of had it all written up with a Sharks win and now has to rewrite it.

The sook has suspended his Twitter account :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Think he knows how much he'd cop from Manly fans?

All the players who have come in as emergencies stepped up and did excellent jobs. I thought Keppie was outstanding and may keep a spot even if Boyle is fit. Perrett and Sipley used their size and played with energy, they bought in. Guaca showed glimpses of his massive potential. Elliott fantastic.
And the walking wounded like Parker and Jestki, refused to be anything less than unstoppable.
I went with low expectations but having watched Manly all year I knew there was a chance they could actually pull it off. But not like this. The sharks were never in the hunt. Has to be one of the club's greatest ever wins!

All the players who have come in as emergencies stepped up and did excellent jobs. I thought Keppie was outstanding and may keep a spot even if Boyle is fit. Perrett and Sipley used their size and played with energy, they bought in. Guaca showed glimpses of his massive potential. Elliott fantastic.
And the walking wounded like Parker and Jestki, refused to be anything less than unstoppable.
I went with low expectations but having watched Manly all year I knew there was a chance they could actually pull it off. But not like this. The sharks were never in the hunt. Has to be one of the club's greatest ever wins!

The efforts of that 78 team over 5 games will probably never be bettered , but as a one off game last night has to be up there with the greatest backs to the wall victories EVER!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6