One more year Killer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since moving to 6 he has been superb. Do we need to buy anyone since there isn't a lot of talent available. Can we wait and see what comes of Hynes Cust or Wright? Was the fact he wasn't getting good ball at centre the reason he felt out of touch. Would be good experience with Matai and Snake looking like they won't be around next year.

Yeah I'd have him play another year he deserves it, he and DCE have a great combo. But my understanding is Green is all but signed with us which is great. He won't be staying but I'd love if he did.

I have mentioned this also, i think #6 can at least give him one more year, possibly 2 depending on how he feels.

Lyon can hold his own, he just doesn't have the speed of young centres these days, but his footy smarts is unmatched and is what we need at 5/8.

Killer deserves the right to call it when he feels it's time. To be honest it's been an honour to have him play for so long for Manly.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see him go round for one more season at 5/8, where we can utilize that great football mind...

Please tell me if Manly have had a better, more loyal, skilled player than Killer. I have nothing but praise for this guy. His work ethic and leadership is almost impossible to replace. Lucky we have Jake to take the reins.
The only person I would say is Cliffy Lyons. He is my all time favourite with Killer not far behind.

I'd love it too but I see shades of BK in 06 when people were saying 'why are you retiring? You are playing so well' and he replied 'because I know it's about to end, I can get myself up for it every week, but if I was going around for another year or two the grind would wear me down'.

Who's good at photoshop?

image.jpeg

I think after some poor early performances he thought it was best to get out with some dignity and his reputation intact. But in this team his experience and guile since moving to 5/8 has been a god send and his form has risen accordingly. Sure we're 2-3 with Killer at pivot, but 2 of those losses were to the Sharks and Cowboys (who we pushed to the limit), and against Canberra we were right in the game until both Killer and DCE went off injured.

Its up to him of course but as a 5/8 Killer could easily get another NRL season out of those well traveled old legs (remember that only 2-3 weeks before he announced his retirement he was saying in the papers that he wanted to go on for another year here). It would also solve the problem of searching for a 5/8 with not many decent ones on the market. However, there are a few who come off contract at the end of 2017.....

Has anyone else noticed that since Killer moved to pivot, DCE's form has also started to get better and better? Hardly a coincidence IMO.

If he is willing to take a massive pay cut and play exclusively 5/8 then yes.
One more Year!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4