On the Record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Thought this deserves its own thread with no game tonight against the Warriors, a bit of history of our games against the boys from across the ditch;

What your thoughts on this?

I have never been more confident in winning a Grand Final than I was in 2011. Warriors is one team we just have the wood on big time.

I remember a cracking come from behind win in Perth a few years back. Where Foran was on fire and we won the game in the dying moments from a little chip kick he laid on for someone

Thought this deserves its own thread with no game tonight against the Warriors, a bit of history of our games against the boys from across the ditch;

What your thoughts on this?

Thanks @The Wheel

Some more Great Memories from our Great club and Its Proud History !

The Manly Sea eagles
Our Great Club
Our Great History
Our Great future is in our hands !!!

Passion always Prevails
Our membership team is waiting for your call
download.jpg

Fine, I shall c/p my post to here as well. :)

- I met Cuzzo at the Manly v NZ game in NZ a few years ago. He took me into the media box to see the work they do during the game. He was nice and generous with his time.

-I met some members from here that weekend at the before and after functions.

- My first live game at Brookie was in 2011 against the Warriors and I was sitting in that tin shed dugout thing. (woot)

I liked the article! It's good to learn about the histories and see some names pop up I've (err) forgotten.

Thanks Mr Cuzzo!

I have never been more confident in winning a Grand Final than I was in 2011. Warriors is one team we just have the wood on big time.

I remember a cracking come from behind win in Perth a few years back. Where Foran was on fire and we won the game in the dying moments from a little chip kick he laid on for someone

I felt exactly the same at this GF. The friends I went with who none of are Manly fans were surprised. Should have made some bets with them!!

Our history against the Titans, reading it our recent home record absolutely sucks.

Agreed. The Tits are one club that shouldn't, but does, beat us regularly.
I don't have our winning percentages against other clubs (someone will, I'm sure), but I'd say our highest goes something like this:
Cronulla, Canberra, Worriers... and our lowest: Brisbane, Storm, Illawarra
I'd be interested to know how accurate my perception is.

Our history against the Titans, reading it our recent home record absolutely sucks.

Thank you @The Wheel
Our record against the terrible Titans is not a good one and I believe its because we dont take them as serious as we should and complacency sets in when we play them

What we should take serious and not become complacent about is our loyal and passionate support to our great club that keeps it viable
download.jpg

Our first ever game against the Sharks was May 14 1967. Les Hanigan scored 5 tries - still a club record for most tries in a game. Great day in history for a couple of reasons then.

@EagleFromMay1967 was probably there to witness ?

I love this game, not just because of the amazing finish but also because we were still in 'Straya and fiance ge was watching with me and she let out a big ole cheer as well.

I thought cool, someone to watch the footy with me in Canada!

Little did I know it was just a "I like what you like" trap to get a ring put on it (lol) and I don't think she's watched another game since...except for when we went to NZ a few years ago (and met @Peter C and others).

Brilliant finish, what a team!

I love this game, not just because of the amazing finish but also because we were still in 'Straya and fiance ge was watching with me and she let out a big ole cheer as well.

Little did I know it was just a "I like what you like" trap to get a ring put on it (lol) and I don't think she's watched another game since...except for when we went to NZ a few years ago (and met @Peter C and others).
Is there a more clutch player than DCE? Kicks FG off both feet under massive pressure. Remember a similar game we came back from un unwinnsble position v warriors over in nz a few years back. Has there been a better player at icing games?

I think it was DCE that scored that try

Brilliant finish, what a team!

What a team alright.
Winners all across the park, most teams would have been happy to go to GP but not these guys.
Having the confidence to put in the chip kick rather than just play out time was the difference.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4