• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Does anyone have any? Last year my oldest oldest son walked up to one of those lucky claw machines in a shopping centre, dropped $2 in and, much to the amazement of onlookers (who swear the thing is rigged) pulled out a large Manly teddy bear. I said at the time it was a good omen. Today, my youngest strolls up to a different machine in another shopping centre, drops $2 in and wins a Manly football. We are certs for the comp. LOL
I seem to remember someone on here growing grass in their shed (not pot) and swore it had an effect on our games (or maybe it was pot and only effected his perception of our games ;)).

I grabbed some grass from the hill at brookie and we used to touch it before games, sadly the grass drowned in a few weeks of terential rain

Check this out.

July 2008 my old man died(massive manly fan)
All this happened in the lead up to GF.

I used to always complain about ox. The old man used to disagree as he rated ox. Ox won Dally M.
On GF day having beers at the pub before we left for homebush i drop $50 In poker machine got 5 eagles and won over $1000
My Old mans fav band was U2 and beautiful day played at the ground straight after the win.
My old man was 40 when he died 40-0.
2008 grand final day was my Birthday.

Massive coincidence but when i thought about it, it spun me out!

Napper said:
Check this out.

I used to always complain about ox. The old man used to disagree as he rated ox. Ox won Dally M.
On GF day having beers at the pub before we left for homebush i drop $50 In poker machine got 5 eagles and won over $1000
My Old mans fav band was U2 and beautiful day played at the ground straight after the win.

That is really freaky Napper. It makes you wonder how significant or important our lives and loved ones really are. I reckon your old man was right there with you on GF day. I hope you had a quiet beer with him in spirit.

Had the beer. Wasnt quiet though haha! Yeah it makes you wonder. Those Sea Eagles nesting at homebush were in the paper in 2008 and again last year. I never remembered hearing about them in 2009 or 10. I was telling my mates back in july "those sea eagles are back at Homebush Manly will win the comp again" and they told me i was a f'kin idiot haha!!
mozgrame said:
Napper said:
Check this out.

That is really freaky Napper. It makes you wonder how significant or important our lives and loved ones really are. I reckon your old man was right there with you on GF day. I hope you had a quiet beer with him in spirit.

Napper said:
Had the beer. Wasnt quiet though haha! Yeah it makes you wonder. Those Sea Eagles nesting at homebush were in the paper in 2008 and again last year. I never remembered hearing about them in 2009 or 10. I was telling my mates back in july "those sea eagles are back at Homebush Manly will win the comp again" and they told me i was a f'kin idiot haha!!
mozgrame said:
Napper said:
Check this out.

HAHA. Yeah mate, the older you get, the more of the "small things" you start to notice. They are real, and if you take notice, you can use them to make predictions and decisions. Even if people do think you're a fukin idiot. :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6