The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can anyone not be excited after reading that. These kids have been playing together since they could walk. I hope they go out there and just play it like they did in 2017 NYC finals. This is a special bunch and this will be the first glimpse of a dynasty with these boys. We're in for sonething special here boys and girls. Don't miss it.

Fainu seems to be at the centre of that Bond, keep him and the others will want to stay.

The big question is:
How come Guaca doesn't have his own brag video with the standard mind-numbing sound track?

The big question is:
How come Guaca doesn't have his own brag video with the standard mind-numbing sound track?
He did but Des blocked it. Don't want to let the sardines know what they're in for. This guy is going to be a cracker.

He did but Des blocked it. Don't want to let the sardines know what they're in for. This guy is going to be a cracker.
One BWSE he chipped and regathered and set up a winger :happy:

Just needs to strengthen his knee ligaments and stay on the field :)

Last edited:
I don't have any doubts that Shmole will play a blinder tonight. He's tall , fast and can break the line. This guy is going to be a future premiership player here. This is his first step. Go out and give it your all son.
Solid post mate and regardless of the outcome tonight, your words will ring 100% true....damn would love a win tonight though !! :happy:

I saw Guaca in some of those 20's games and he was a standout. Looked both huge and dynamic, not a bad combination.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8