The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guac has been injured and I can't see him and Keppie in the 17 this week.

Sharks old guys will just bash them and scar them early in their careers :cool:

Trex has been playing well in reserves and nothing penetrates his nonchalant attitude to sports :p

Will be an awesome game whoever Des picks in the 17 :rock:

Nothing penetrates his nonchalant attitude FULL STOP!!

Where’s Fozzie when you need him!!

Saw Olakau'atu up close at the Titans game on the coast this year......Jesus he is one big unit.

Really looking forward to seeing if he can match it with the dirty Sharks pack.

Go you good things!!!!

Perret and T rex are both pretty much playing for a contract with one game, they cant afford to not be noticed, i recon there are going to be offloads galore....need someone to be sniffing around them constantly

Has she-rex been cleared to play?

She Rex has been cleared

and is raring to devour the Sharks feathered friend !
images.jpg

A warriors supporter watched our reserves game against their lot earlier in the season, and he was absolutely raving about Ola and asking me all about him, said he was amazing

Olakau-atu is an absolute beast. Runs an awesome line and puts on massive hits. I look forward to seeing him this week and definitely a future star at manly. Has all the skills and defensive technique to really hurt blokes. Probably lacks a bit of stamina to be a high involvement 80 minute player but definitely see him starting his career as an impact player off the bench. The future looks bright for us sea eagles and we'll get a further glimpse on the wknd

Olakau-atu is an absolute beast. Runs an awesome line and puts on massive hits. I look forward to seeing him this week and definitely a future star at manly. Has all the skills and defensive technique to really hurt blokes. Probably lacks a bit of stamina to be a high involvement 80 minute player but definitely see him starting his career as an impact player off the bench. The future looks bright for us sea eagles and we'll get a further glimpse on the wknd

This young big unit sounds very promising

The moral of the story

Big packs dominate and Size matters

Mark , picture this .....

DCE 10 metres out of the Sharks line and he throws one of his magic passes to a rampaging BIG Dinosaur

Tell me feathered friend Who is going to stop him ?

View attachment 12606

It’s the word “ rampaging” that I can’t get my head around.

No doubting his size ( I’ve met him he’s ****ing HUGE), but just not sure you can use that word in relation to him.

I wonder if Trex entry into the 21 is conditional.

Of the 18 to 21, he is the only forward listed as reserves. So the NRL might have said to manly he can play if one more forward goes down as currently we just have enough from our top 30.

Also I wonder how healthy Jetski actually is.

I think he will be in the 19 cause he's the only spare forward, but assume the other forwards are fit, t rex may not play.

It’s the word “ rampaging” that I can’t get my head around.

No doubting his size ( I’ve met him he’s ****ing HUGE), but just not sure you can use that word in relation to him.

I understand what you are saying . He does tent to have some motivational issues but when he does get going he is hard to stop

He will be playing for a contract so that is a big incentive for him to run like the wind

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4