The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Can anyone update me on how Haumole Olakauátu is progressing?

From our 2017 Holden Cup Grand Final winning team, Olakauátu was arguably our best along with Fainu in a team that included good talent in Paseka, T Wright, Funa, Cust, Anderson, Martin, Titmuss, Tarrant

Haven't heard much on him this year, is he still progressing, does he still have NRL stamped all over him?

Did we lose him, I thought he was part of the 6 man development squad???

Still with us. Played 1 game all year due to stress fractures in the lower legs. Has put on plenty of upper body size and is back training.

Thanks, hopefully he picks up next year where he left off and gets a taste of first grade

This bloke could be anything - has the ability to bust the line and kind of reminded me of a fitter Feleti Mateo when he broke into grade at the Eels, only more robust.
Obviously a big step up to NRL grade but if he starts against the bigger bodies in NSW Cup and can handle the impact, should make the transition.
Games I witnessed in 2017, he had more potential than any in that team, would not be suprised to see him, along with Jade Anderson, Funa and Wright get plenty of trial time in 2019.

Still with us. Played 1 game all year due to stress fractures in the lower legs. Has put on plenty of upper body size and is back training.
He was a unit before so if he's bulked up he'll be massive.
Hope he's contracted for a while.

This kid has huge wraps on him. Good size and strength, okay speed, decent footwork. Biggest asset is his attack and ability to find the try line. Runs Lines and find holes in the defence, had a great combo running off Cust in the 2017 NYC team. Has defensive issues like most young guys, can hit but has trouble reading the play and misses crucial tackles. Will need to work hard on this. Look forward to seeing him in NSW Cup as still contracted for 2019, we have managed to keep most of the key guys from the 2017 NYC winning team, the trouble is trying to fit them all in the top 30 or development deals whilst keeping the vultures at bay.

Anderson - 2019 Manly
Cust - 2018 off contract (rumours he was chased by several clubs but has resigned with us until 2020)
Faatui - Spent 2018 with Blacktown (rumours with Western Suburbs for 2019)
Funa - 2019 Manly
Fainu - 2020 Manly
Josh Martin - Spent 2018 with Blacktown (rumours with Western Suburbs for 2019)
Jesse Martin - Spent 2018 with South Sydney, since moved to Bulldogs.
Olakauatu - 2019 Manly
Paseka - 2019 Manly
Tarrant - 2018 off contract (rumours Manly, Roosters and Knights)
Titmuss - 2019 Manly
Wright - 2019 Manly

Billy Bainbridge. Jesse Martin. Liam Knight. I want to talk about the smaller tough as nails forwards. All stand outs in 20's.

Bulldogs are recruiting a great crop of young kids.

I'm not convinced Manly just can't see past Jake Trbojevic, all memtioned would be better than half the back rowers we have currently making up our 25 man squad.

Remember the name Israel Ahofono. Trust me. He is in our harold matts team (the one that won the grand final). He plays as a front row forward. Will become a future star if not held back. In the u16 grand final, he ran over the opposite forward twice to make numerous linebreaks. And get this, he is a year young so will be playing u16 again next year. Check out his highlights on facebook, just type the name Israel Ahofono and you will find it.

Billy Bainbridge. Jesse Martin. Liam Knight. I want to talk about the smaller tough as nails forwards. All stand outs in 20's.

Bulldogs are recruiting a great crop of young kids.

I'm not convinced Manly just can't see past Jake Trbojevic, all memtioned would be better than half the back rowers we have currently making up our 25 man squad.
I agree. We've become obsessed with finding the biggest players rather than players with the biggest ticker. We need a couple of Victor Radley style players; smallish but uncompromising.

The big bloke has Massive talent and finally gets a start....and it's a finals match at Brookie!!
Only injury has prevented the Manly faithful seeing him earlier - this is a future star for the Seaeagles for many years to come.
I'm pretty excited to see him in action and also like Keppie starting from the efforts he showed off the bench last week....big Sipley back also a bonus - bring it on!!

Last edited:
The big bloke has Massive talent and finally gets a start....and it's a finals match at Brookie!!
Only injury has prevented the Manly faithful seeing him earlier - this is a future star for the Seaeagles for many years to come.
I'm pretty excited to see him in action and also like Keppie starting from the efforts he showed off the bench last week....big Sipley back also a bonus - bring it on!!

Yep, far prefer him than see that old dinosaur!!

Guac has been injured and I can't see him and Keppie in the 17 together this week.

Sharks old guys will just bash them and scar them early in their careers :cool:

Trex has been playing well in reserves and nothing penetrates his nonchalant attitude to sports :p

Will be an awesome game whoever Des picks in the 17 :rock:

Last edited:

Don’t know a lot about him is he a middle forward or a backrower?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4