Official 2020 predictions thread .. chance to reboot ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly 2nd to 4th
NSW 3-0
Keppie most important bench player
Trex to grab a spot on the bench by seasons end (due to injury and form)
Storm slide to 5th-7th
Eels start strong, but finish poorly. Either 5th or knocked out in straight sets.

Greenbergs suit will eat him. All these weird rich guys like Nick and the Gladiator will **** off to some plastic planet made of bull**** and normal people can enjoy watching the game they grew up with before it became a business

Not sure your other predictions are as plausible...
Well, Tom did out play Tedesco in their last game.
If we get a five team Qld comp (inc. Melbourne and Warriors?) then the Titans will likely come 5th
.....not very confident on the Dylan thing.....maybe we will get an e-game version of the NRL. We know how much he likes his PlayStation. :)

Okay ... given the reduced season and with 2 weeks results in the bag .... you have a chance to reboot your predictions ...

I will stay with mine ..

Last edited:
Happy to offer my boot Woodsie.....
Manly to go from strength to strength and will start getting hyped as genuine winners up with Storm and Roosters (The usual suspects).
Think the Raiders/Eels/Rabbits will be the other 3 to make up the big 6 with Broncos...if the halves can continue to build well, as Serious dark horses with a forward pack to scare most opponents.
Penrith and Newcastle will offer a bit, but fall away by being too inconsistent and not able to hold up against teams who maintain pressure....

Love Manly to win ( especially as I now won’t be in America for holidays ) but if they don’t please just don’t let it be the ****ing Roosters again , that would be a bridge too far !!

Love Manly to win ( especially as I now won’t be in America for holidays ) but if they don’t please just don’t let it be the ****ing Roosters again , that would be a bridge too far !!

OK Mark .... hand on your heart ... who would you rather see win Chooks or Parra ..... and before you answer ... remember 20,000 Manly fans are on the edge of their seats waiting for you to choose ... and to suggest friendships are at stake is an understatement ...

Choose wisely ...

OK Mark .... hand on your heart ... who would you rather see win Chooks or Parra ..... and before you answer ... remember 20,000 Manly fans are on the edge of their seats waiting for you to choose ... and to suggest friendships are at stake is an understatement ...

Choose wisely ...

That’d be worse than kissing your sister!!!!!

Couldn’t possibly choose.

Choose wisely ...

Sheesh

And I thought it was tough when Des took the dogs to the gf against the storm.

PS: Don't let Mark get away with kissing his sister...make sure you get an answer from him! (lol)

PV will be gone before the start of next season.

He will say his job is done or something just as BS but the real reason will be that real Rugby League people will have had enough of his dictatorial ways and lack of respect for the people who played and made the game.

He has already said it ... and given that he is being paid about $150,000 a year as Chairman ... and probably worth about 40 times that as CEO of hundreds of companies at the big end of town ... it's a pretty safe bet ...

... and PS ... The last people in the world you want to ask what is wrong with the Banking system ... is the bankers ...

and PSS ... Trump was only joking about drinking that bleach ....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6