Off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
hello everyone I am only into month 2 of the off season with 4 to go how I possibly go on.
* can we talk about possible recruiting that’s wont happen for the next season
* why Kelly is not a first grader .?
* why Blake Green not at training ?
* who will be in the 17 and 50 posts about what our top 17 is
* why the roosters are rorting the cap
* Des has asked to go back to where it all began most expensive water boy in nrl
* why frank w can’t tackle or run who will replace him.
* can tom wright play nrl centre
* watch the club do fluffy interviews with players who we don’t know are up to it til round 1
* or watch the exhibition World Cup and get bored ****less. Watch Jim Wilson talk up no contests
* get daily rumours on Dylan ankle
* get up early to watch wallabies rorted by European refs and Bernard foley misses goals again and again
* watch the ashes and shane Warne talk about his past times
* nfl my pathetic dolphins signing of cutler what a dud

The off-season is brutal man. It is so brutal.
I like your topics, try one or two out as individual topics.

Still the off-season is brutal

Thanks mate, I think spring tour rugby have to do

bip.jpg

The off season is actually better, good to have a break from watching our matches which can be very stressful. Anyway it's only 110 days till it starts again!
Thanks for advice. Watched youtube 2017 of dce. Wow he was big for us this year. How did he not play any rep footy ?
With a surname like his you wonder why poms have not try to claim him

Had beers and a feed with the snake last week

Saw the oils at the domain last night

Races today and come out far enough in front to be still out

Paul Kelly at the opera house tomorrow night

Got to make the most of it when you can

Off season not so bad for me, less arguments with the mrs about getting the TV for Manly games haha

Little fella due very soon so getting prepared for that has been manic and the time is flying by

Love watching the cricket too, and one of my favourite sporting events happens over the Xmas/Ny period, the World Darts Champs. Never thought I'd get into it but it is great viewing

You do realise, it’s like you never went away.

Lol, to be honest I thought being in a third world country might have had its limitations BUT free 4G or even 5G is everywhere!

To be honest though their landline system is non existent and with a massive growing and more able to pay for it , wireless internet is the only way to go in countries like this.

But yes I did laugh at the comment!

Lol, to be honest I thought being in a third world country might have had its limitations BUT free 4G or even 5G is everywhere!

To be honest though their landline system is non existent and with a massive growing and more able to pay for it , wireless internet is the only way to go in countries like this.

But yes I did laugh at the comment!
Yeah, the only difference is you get to post from swimming pools with bars, while knocking back Asian beer.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8