Off contract list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
6838112781_8de778894e_s.jpg

Apparently Matt johns has said both stewarts are off to the dogs in 2013. How does that happen when Glenn is contracted to manly.

It seems to me that hasler has is lackys in the media doing his dirty work. As soon as there's positive stories about manly like there has been the last few days along come those close to des to start these negative stories.
Hasler is an out and out cbomb if he ever comes back to manly I will pull my membership for good. The man is a cancer

Cambo said:
Apparently Matt johns has said both stewarts are off to the dogs in 2013. How does that happen when Glenn is contracted to manly.

It seems to me that hasler has is lackys in the media doing his dirty work. As soon as there's positive stories about manly like there has been the last few days along come those close to des to start these negative stories.
Hasler is an out and out cbomb if he ever comes back to manly I will pull my membership for good. The man is a cancer

I wouldnt pay much attention to what Matt Johns say Cambo, when the Hasler story hit, he said 5 or 6 players would follow him to the Dogs. The blokes got no idea.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Tweet from RLW mole

@berkeley_eagle Foran will stay, Stewart bros and Cherry maybe not so...
Lol I just posted that and the Matt johns one in the other thread. Your quick.

Cambo spot on. All of a sudden we get some good news stories coming out of manly and just so happens that the same day these other w@nkers have a bad news story.
Wait till Paul Kunt gets this scoop.

Cambo said:

I remember Matt Johns saying that about the Stewarts the day Hasler's deflection hit the media. Is he saying it again recently?

As I recall Brett's "get out clause" was deemed inactive before XMas has it was not activated within the specified time frame, and the so called "admin bungle" within the club that by default gave Glenn a "get out clause" was crushed, with him contracted to 2014.

Both players have expressed their views on staying with Manly, before XMas and Brett looked happy as in the photo I saw with him and Cliffy after his monumental appointment at coaching level.

Surely this is just rumours and more negative speculation.:mad:

SwornEagle said:
Geez, that image doesn't come up too well on a mobile Berks
Here's the link to the site
http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/teams/manly-sea-eagles/

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8