Of the top 8 Teams:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
This is how we fare in relation to the other teams in terms of how many times each has played against a top 8 vs bottom 8 sides so far this year:

Storm
Games vs top 8 teams: 5
Games vs bottom 8 teams: 4

Dragons

Sharks
Games vs top 8 teams: 4
Games vs bottom 8 teams: 5

Broncos

Roosters

Sea eagles

Eels
Games vs top 8 teams: 3
Games vs bottom 8 teams: 6

Bulldogs

Doesn't look like much in this form, but only the Storm and Dragons have had draws comparable to ours so far. Which suggests that on current form we could actually be as high as 3rd had the draw mapped out differently. Especially since we haven't had any matches against the Tigers, Knights, or Panthers so far.

We've really only played badly against the lower ranked sides. Hopefully that's a habit we can get out of (seemed we were out of that habit last friday woot woot)

The games against Drag Queens and 1st half Storm we would've lost to any side so I discard those performances

We've really only played badly against the lower ranked sides. Hopefully that's a habit we can get out of (seemed we were out of that habit last friday woot woot)

The games against Drag Queens and 1st half Storm we would've lost to any side so I discard those performances
Yer i think the dragons game we just turned up and expected to win . Seemed to have fixed that up hopefully. The more the season unfolds the better we will get .

Yer i think the dragons game we just turned up and expected to win . Seemed to have fixed that up hopefully. The more the season unfolds the better we will get .

Happy Birthday! (If that's yer legit BD in the members page thingy.)

It's 4pm, hope you're having a few cold ones! (and not fish)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7