Nudie Run 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In keeping with the annual tradition let's see who fails to score a meat pie in 2018 and has to do the lap of Brookie sans strides

Tom Trbojevic R4
Jorge Taufua R1
Matthew Wright R4
Brian Kelly R1
Akuila Uate R7
Lachlan Croker R2
Daly Cherry-Evans R2
Addin Fonua-Blake R2
Api Koroisau R2
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson R6
Curtis Sironen R2
Jake Trbojevic R2
Shaun Lane R1
Frank Winterstein R19
Kelepi Tanginoa
Jackson Hastings R3
Lloyd Perrett R2
Brad Parker R6
Jonathan Wright R5
Jack Gosiewski
Dylan Walker R8
Taniela Paseka
Lewis Brown
Moses Suli R11
Tom Wright R15
Trent Hodkinson R16
Toff Sipley
Manase Fainu R20
streaker.jpg

Last edited:
Last years final field

Nate Myles - SCR
Addin Fonua-Blake
Cameron Cullen - SCR
Jarred Kennedy - SCR
Billy Bainbridge - SCR
Darcy Lussick
Kelepi Tanginoa

This thread is also a good way of tracking number of players used throughout the season. 2017 we had 27 players play NRL

Gees bit early to be looking forward to the nudie run!

We just had the Mardi Gras!

Anyway- you may be giving the players unnecessary performance anxiety!

Yep he's no hope of getting a meaty this year.

We'll have 3 more contenders after this weekend too

well tangles has shortened in odds after Saturday

and with that injury, i guess the poor bloke will be doing a Nudie walk.

4 games in and Uate still yet to bag a meatpie. Esp in a team who has the second best attacking record in the comp.

With Walkz back I guess he will finally get that try.

@Chip and Chase Parker and Poo are missing from that list.
Cheers I did forget to add Parker. Brownie never actually got on the field Round 1 so it doesn't count as an "appearance" even though he was named in 17. Frankenstein got about 1 minute of play right at the end that's why he was included.

Cheers I did forget to add Parker. Brownie never actually got on the field Round 1 so it doesn't count as an "appearance" even though he was named in 17. Frankenstein got about 1 minute of play right at the end that's why he was included.

Fair enough. If our injuries keep up he will make the list. (in which case we are at desperation state o_O).

Jono wright can breath a sigh of relief. Probably his only game of the year and gets a meat pie.

Crazy this year that most of the team are off the run (thanks squeels). Tangles is now guaranteed, but the likes of Parker, Walker and Uate are likely to get themselves off the list in the coming weeks.

There are only 8 people left on the list without a try (barring any injuries/origin, Poo and Paseka/Sipley will likely get a run) and there we had 7 in 2017.

At the approximate halfway point of the season and we have used 28 players out of a squad of 30. 8 Players still yet to cross the stripe, but all 8 should have opportunity to do so by years end.

Looks like everyone bar Lewy Brown will at least get a chance to score - except maybe Sipley ??? maybe / maybe not

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6