Nsw's worst

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Brett Morris had a shocker, not just when he gifted the qld try, but his runs were crossfield and in circles.

For mine the play that lost us the game was Michael ennis, tackle 4 on the 1st set of six after we went up 12 10. He kicked from dummy half, poorly, with no chasers because the team had no idea he was going to kick. This gifted field position back to qld, and they scored. Ennis should have passed it or run himself, and then Pearce or soward would have booted it downfield properly.

Pick and stick

Yes not his greatest game but worth sticking with (If QLD approached life like we did they would have dropped hodges, slater rather than persisting)

the ballerina brothers,scott and bird.

ps boys - start the fight while the game is on,not after the siren has ruffled your skirts.

They had to find a way for the cat Thaiday to get involved

Would be interested what your thoughts are on his 10th man in susan?

NSW and Sturat must be kidding themselves if they are satisfied with last nights effort. There was absolutely no attack evident. The two tries came from simple tackle busts, not attacking plays at all. Gaz was terrible, Boyd owned him. And to say, as the Telegraph is, that Dugan had an outstanding debut is unbelievable. Didn't he knock-on ten metres out? The front rowers made little impact and if not for a few attacking mistakes from Qld on the NSW line, the score could have been even worse. 3 nil is my guess.

And Bird is the biggest pussy in the game. Get rid of him. He makes Farrah look like a man.

susan said:

ps boys - start the fight while the game is on,not after the siren has ruffled your skirts.

The referee can't do anything about it after time's been called.
It's a smart thing to do.

eagles2win said:
susan said:

DSM5 said:
Smart thing?. Wasn't the game over by then?

Read the bold. Means players can't be sent off

Shoe1 said:
Brett Morris had a shocker, not just when he gifted the qld try, but his runs were crossfield and in circles.

For mine the play that lost us the game was Michael ennis, tackle 4 on the 1st set of six after we went up 12 10. He kicked from dummy half, poorly, with no chasers because the team had no idea he was going to kick. This gifted field position back to qld, and they scored. Ennis should have passed it or run himself, and then Pearce or soward would have booted it downfield properly.
Totally agree about that Ennis kick - there was always another try left in the game & if Qld were not given field position NSW were finishing over the top. Must confess though - always hated pest Ennis but thought his energy around the ruck helped the Blues back into the game. Slowed Qld down in tackles & put pressure on Thurston & Lockyer - pity about his attack. King was not up to the speed of the game - need more in attack -bring in Choc ,Idris & Farrah & someone who will take on their front rowers.

eagles2win said:
eagles2win said:
susan said:

DSM5 said:
Smart thing?. Wasn't the game over by then?

Read the bold. Means players can't be sent off

I think DSM5's point is that it is not going to help you win the game...

What if you were to start a fight before the kick off? Maybe that's a better idea...

And besides that it was a pretty piss poor attempt at a fight. Bird is a cat and should be put down. And really, to fight after the game was over is just weak. No one cares, not even the ref.

Easy - Gasnier was NSW's worst by a mile. He dropped the ball 3 times!!! Got smashed by Boyd twice and made an average of about 3-4 mtrs a run - absolute crap performance.

ing, Gasnier, Morris and Young were easily our worst.

Bring in TLL for King, Hayne for Morris, Idir for Gasnier and Lewis for Young.

Gasnier by a country mile was our worst,he offered nothing thanks to Boyd absolutely dominating him,looked old slow and pathetic,back to the Gaz we all know when he pulls the blue jumper on

He needs to get back in that taxi and fire up. He was owned by Boyd. If the Qlders had of run straighter, they would have cantered in. I'm sure they will next time.

Masked Eagle said:
Have you seen TLL play this year?

I have and there is a very good reason he is on the bench and the Raiders getting smashed week after week.

He has been pathetic.

Must also laugh at some saying Mullen should be in, take a look at his performance last weekend.

Embarrassing.

Masked Eagle said:
tookey said:
ing, Gasnier, Morris and Young were easily our worst.

Bring in TLL for King, Hayne for Morris, Idir for Gasnier and Lewis for Young.

Have you seen TLL play this year?

Did you see King play last night? Joe Galuvao would have made more metres and been 10 times mroe effective.

I watched TLL in the country city game and thought that he was great.

pjayz said:
Easy - Gasnier was NSW's worst by a mile. He dropped the ball 3 times!!! Got smashed by Boyd twice and made an average of about 3-4 mtrs a run - absolute crap performance.
The Eagle said:
Gasnier by a country mile was our worst,he offered nothing thanks to Boyd absolutely dominating him,looked old slow and pathetic,back to the Gaz we all know when he pulls the blue jumper on

I totally agree. He did nothing all night.

Don't forget that he was also owned by a one armed Tonga too for most of the game and gave QLD back posession in the dying seconds of the game to totally end any chance for NSW to pluck a try out of their backsides before the fulltime hooter sounded.

He is way past his prime (which in my opinion was prior to his departure for France a few years back).

He needs to go and be replaced by someone who would be more effective in that position. I would suggest Killer but he doesn't want to play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2