NSW vs QLD at telstra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

luke_ball

What a let down the blues handed out to the fans. Captained by Stuey Magill. We let the bulls get away to 268 if my memory serves me right. We struggled to make 160+. Did anyone else venture out and have a good one? Andy Bichel is hitting some form!

I'm just astounded that Queensland have finally won a game of anything at Telstra Stadium!

Something the SOO team hasn't been able to achieve.

We are getting back to the bad old days where half the NSW team is playing for aus.

Katich, Clarke, Haddin, Lee and McGrath

and kasper.

However 5 is worse than 3.

Id say McGrath alone would have more effect that Hayden and Symmonds.

Hayden would have done nothing against McGrath, Symonds would have done nothing against Aaron O'Brien.

Clarke McGrath. These are the only usuals in the 1 day matches. So, technically 2. And for people so say that just because Hayden is having a slump, that he wouldn't make an impact in a domestic game is ****en retarded.

I think you will find Lee is a regular in ODI's. He plays as many as most. but if you want to talk that way then you only missed 1 player - Hayden.

And i think he may well have an effect, and dont consider this a major form slump, he has certainly been targetted more.

I must have missed symonds in the greatest 11 ODI side of all time in Inside Cricket. :oops: Silly me!

Lee isn't a regular. He has been dropped to Aus A for quite a while now. Symonds has been a regular for a long time and you won't find a better fielder. Always takes a wicket and when he does have a good day with the bat, we never lose.

2004 games played

Dizzy - 22
Lee - 18
Kasper - 12
Hogg - 14
Symmonds - 24
Williams - 12
McGrath - 9

Please dont tell me Lee isn't a regular in ODI's. Check the facts.

The reason he played for Aus A was to get some onfield time after the long run as 12th man in the tests.

Symmonds is a great fielder. Id rate Lee as one of the best outfielders as well - no one has a better arm and can move that fast. Also dont forget Lee can bat - a valuable attribute for a bowler - the reason NZ have won 22 from their last 24 ODI's.

I must have missed symonds in the greatest 11 ODI side of all time in Inside Cricket. Silly me!

You have to understand volley that flipper said it again to ignore my entire post as i never said anything negative in my post about symmonds.

No you have to understand that you rebutled every single points bar that one. Thats all. I think you put forward a great argument in fact.

Clarke McGrath. These are the only usuals in the 1 day matches. So, technically 2. And for people so say that just because Hayden is having a slump, that he wouldn't make an impact in a domestic game is F***en retarded.

Hayden's struggling to get runs against Rana Ul Namad Hussein and Kamal, how well do you think he would go against McGrath, Lee, MacGill and Bracken?

Dont lul yourself into believing that a bowler in a losing side is crap. Big mistake. They are on the international circuit for a good reason. One being that their are more cricketers in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India and where ever else than their is people in our country. They are not bad bowlers.

I'm not saying they are bad bowlers, Rana put in a beauty to remove Langer in Sydney, I'm saying that they are a level below New South Wales bowlers, namely McGrath, Lee, MacGill, Bracken, Clark and co.

I had a look flipper and the closest i get to bagging out symonds is saying that McGrath would have had more effect on that game than him.

I dont feel nay need to rebut that - never thought i had argued that symmonds is crap.

Or is this just another one of your ass umptions??

You should start as centre next year for us they way your sidestepping my post.

Good one fluffy. It first you don't succeed, try and make the person look like an idiot. Bravo you dickhead. :mrgreen:

I'll pay Symonds out enough for anyone. The word overrated springs to mind straight away. People saying he won Australia the World Cup is similar to people saying John Hopoate is Manly's best. Of course it is just my opinion, and unfortunately not the opinion of the people who count, namely the selectors.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4