NSW Under 16's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
TRBOJEVIC, HOPOATE NAMED FOR BLUES UNDER 16'S

There's a couple of familiar names in the Blues Under 16's side to play Queensland in the curtain-raiser to Origin III.

Albert Hopoate, son of John and brother of Will, and Ben Trbojevic, younger brother of Jake and Tom, have both been named, as has the brilliantly named Bradman Best.

1. Albert Hopoate (Manly Sea Eagles)

2. Cooper Jenkins (Newcastle Knights)

3. Bradman Best (Newcastle Knights)

4. Aaron Schoupp (Illawarra Steelers)

5. Max Feagai (Illawarra Steelers)

6. Kaeo Weekes (Manly Sea Eagles)

7. Thomas Demeio (Cronulla Sharks)

8. Samuel Hughes (Parramatta Eels)

9. Jed Edwards (Parramatta Eels)

10. Filimaua Filimaua-Tau (Manly Sea Eagles)

11. Ben Trbojevic (Manly Sea Eagles)

12. Josh Schuster (Manly Sea Eagles)

13. Jaron Purcell (Newcastle Knights)

14. Tyler Field (Parramatta Eels)

15. David Hollis (Parramatta Eels)

16. Harry Croker (Newcastle Knights)

17. Blake Dowel (Illawarra Steelers)

18. Kobe Rugless (Sydney Roosters)

Bradman Best is the grand son of former Manly player and coaching staff/runner Peter Byrne- so another connection there as well

There is also a gun Manly centre in this age group also, copped an injury....hope all is good - was rated as good as any in U16's
Great effort though - 5 boys in the starting 13.

16s.jpg

I rate Filimaua, he's big and strong. He also has the ability to break the line which is pretty decent for a prop.

Albert has a big future ahead of him, whenever he gets the ball, you feel like something exciting is going to happen.

Weekes is a running five eight, great player IMO.

Ben is the player we all waiting to see in first grade besides his brothers, not sure if he's a right or left second rower.

Schuster is a big second rower, he reminds me of Wade Graham to be honest with his ability.

Great future for these kids, really great to see young guns coming up in Manly.

I watched their grand final against drugcastle and they were robbed in that game!!

Let's hope the club keep as many of these kids in our system so that we build future sides full of local juniors. Congratulations to the boys selected.

Congrats to the kids, outsanding effort this year, anyone know why alex tuitavake didnt make it. He is a very similar prop player to filimaua but even better. I think he may be injured Could have been 6 players

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8