NSW team for 3rd Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know that if you make too many changes to an Origin team it's very hard to bond and get to know fellow players, but there must be wholesale changes:
1. Hayne (we'll never win with Gidley here)
2. Morris (I don't care which one)
3. Jennings (if fit)
4. Lawrence (Lyon simply has not stepped up)
5. Monaghan (or the other Morris)
6. Gidley or Mullen or Campo (anyone but Barrett)
7. Ox or Kimmorely or Mullen (anyone but Wallace)
8. Bailey
9. Ennis (give him a chance)
10. Houston (give him a chance)
11. Watmough
12. O'Donnell
13. Creagh
Bench: Wing (if fit), Weyman, Gallen, Stewart (perhaps Hodgson and LLT backup forwards, Gallen/Stewart can always do stints in front row if needed).
Left out: Wolfman (not good enough yet), Kite (terrible 2 games), Farah (terrible 2 games), Poore (not good enough yet), Lafrannchi (average 1st game), Barrett (not good enough), Wallace (terrible 2 games), Lyon (has not done anything above average in my opinion)

My Team for game 3 if I had my way:

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Monaghan
6. Mullen
7. Noddy
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. O'Donnell
13. Stewart

14. Campbell
14. Bailey
16. Poore
18. Creagh

Good squad CIG. I'd play Lewis or Wing before Campbell, but on the proviso that they were fully fit.

Creagh was rubbish. I think his tagline for his performance was
Creagh: Where good backline moves go to die.

I wouldn't have him anywhere near the SOO3 team.

I agree that I would put Wing as the utility coming off the bench

The only people I would put a line through on last nights match were Wallace and O'Donnell, with Kite and Farah walking a fine line

I didn't think Barrett was as bad as is being made out, his passing game was good, and put Lyon on the outside a few times, and the time he ran it, it set up Wolfmans try. Barrett/Mullen would be a good mix for me in game 3

Barring injuries I reckon the following team will be named.

1. Gidley
2. Morris
3. Jennings / Monaghan
4. Lyon
5. Hayne
6. Barrett
7. Mullen
8. Weyman
9. Farrah
10. Kite
11. Creagh
12. O'Donnell
13. Gallen

14. Watmough
14. Perry
16. Poore
18. Wing

Barrett was a lot better than I thought he would be.

Gidley should be sent back to Newcastle never to play again. Wallace should be in the same boat and since the game is a dead rubber anyway, we should do a few wholesale changes, for mine Ennis should be given first shot at hooker

Imagine Preston coming off the bench, he would carve up. Lewis comes on, and while a good player, just would not be able to do half the things that come naturally to Preston.

But NSW selectors have a no small players policy, so won't happen. Wonder is the great Tooves would get a run these days?

kingyfan link said:
Jason King in for kite for SOO3

Kite has to go, so King or Perry might actually be an option

The only way Bellamy is going to put any more Manly players in there is if we play Melbourne the week end before SOO3

Barrett played quite well and will hold his spot.

Farrah was absolutely diabolical, possibly the most inept performance from a hooker in SOO history. His passes were ala Monaghan in his hooking days and his service was slow.

Wallace has played his last game. His kicks were atrocious and rarely found space.

Jennings will come back in.

Ennis should come in however I think they will go with Gidley at hooker.

This is what I think they will trot out:

Hayne
Monaghan
Jennings
Lyon
Morris
Barrett
Mullen
Weyman
Gidley
Poore
Stewart
O'Donnell
Gallen

Creagh
Watmough
King/Kite
Wing

Ennis is a far better hooker. Why do theypersist with Gidley, a man who has a non specific spot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4