NSW Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not far away from it now, and might be a good distraction from the other stuff if we see what we are all thinking on it. This is where I am at currently i think, haven't seen a huge amount of footy this season though

2. Uate
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus
10. Tamou
11. Lewis
12. Watmough
13. Stewart

15. Weyman
16. T Williams
17. Lehroyd Lars / T Sims

Gaps I have left are where I am undecided.
I don't think Hayne is fully fit, haven't seen much of Morris, and Dugan and Stewart have been injured. Depending on how the last 2 come back from injury, Minichiello may be the man for game 1

2nd wing spot, Probably Hayne but another that is open, Wolf may be in with a shot there but i probably wouldn't pick him. Ferguson could be an interesting choice

14, It will be Gidley. no doubt on that, not sure I would have him though but as a utility he does offer something

I think that's pretty spot on. I think Bird will get in because Ricky loves him. Wouldn't surprise me if Weyman misses out either. I think fullback is wide open and whoever plays the best out of Dugan and Snake the next few games will probably get it. Other wing spot I'd go with Morris because Hayne isn't anywhere near fit enough and the utility spot on the bench will go to Gidley whether we like it or not.

I wouldn't pick Buderus either. Farah found some good form for City yesterday and if he maintains that the next few weeks I'd he'd be my no 9.

I highly doubt Stewart will be picked unless he has at least two-three matches up his sleeve.

So that makes only two Manly players. Only three in City/Country yesterday. We, as a Club, never get high rep honours, do we?

For the record, I would certainly pick Ferguson on the wing and Dugan (assuming he is fit?) at full back,, although I'm sure Hayne will get that spot.

Tamou is a lemon...
just an other kiwi cash grabbing, non-passionate bandwagoner, fence-jumping jerk.

wouldn't want that **** near my state jersey!
glad he's NSW.
(same goes for all these kiwi's mal is trying to get to play for Qld - be proud kiwis, not cash grabbing ***'s!)

Beau Scott will be in there somewhere, a starting player imo

I would leave Mini at 1 and Ferguson at 5

I would probably go Mannah ahead of tamou but tamou would be a certainty

Have heard Stuart isn't a big fan of leyroyd lahs but i like him in origin

Kiwi Eagle said:
I would probably go Mannah ahead of tamou but tamou would be a certainty

Have heard Stuart isn't a big fan of leyroyd lahs but i like him in origin

I've heard the opposite. Stuart is a big fan of TLL. I heard it from a former team mate of his who asked him if any Raiders players were a chance for the Blues and he said he knows that Sticky loves TLL and Dugan.

What ever team takes the field will be doing it tuff but here goes.
1. Morris
2. Uate
3. Morris
4. Lawrence
5. Williams
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Farrah
10. Weyman
11. Lewis
12. Watmough
13. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. T Sims
16. T Williams
17. Lehroyd Lars
As much as I dislike Farrah I wouldn't have Buderus in the side, he has reach his used by date, I also think Jamie (Buhrer) is so versitle he should be there, Morris at fullback for the dragons is play really well so much so they stopped chasing Brett

I thought Mini did a great job filling in for us last year and wouldn't be to worried if he was named again, also I think Hayne will get a wing spot for his utility value but I'd be happy to see Ferguson get a run.

I wasn't overly impressed with Tamou the other night and would put Weyman and Mannah ahead of him at this stage of his development, throw TLL into the mix and at least for once we are starting to have some choice up front for a change.

Wolf won't make it. Creagh will prob get in too. Fullback is the only spot that is unfilled imo.

1.Stewart/Dugan/Mini
2. Hayne
3. lawrence
4. Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus
10. Weyman
11. Lewis
12. Watmough
13. Stewart

14. Gidley
15. Williams
16. Tamou
17. Creagh

I don't particularly like it, but that's what i reckon it'll be.

manlyfan. said:
I thought Mini did a great job filling in for us last year and wouldn't be to worried if he was named again, also I think Hayne will get a wing spot for his utility value but I'd be happy to see Ferguson get a run.

I wasn't overly impressed with Tamou the other night and would put Weyman and Mannah ahead of him at this stage of his development, throw TLL into the mix and at least for once we are starting to have some choice up front for a change.

Mini had a great game 2, but was fairly ordinary in game 3.

1. Stewart/Dugan (survival of the fittest)
2. Uate
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus ( they will pick bedsy but I liked farah to have a shot he was excellent yesterday
10. Weyman
11. Trex ( we need size and go forward early qld are lightning fast off the line and hit brutally)
12. Watmough
13. Hoffman - was great yesterday mr offload lol. We will need to score 4-5 tries a game to win

14. Tamou
15. Gibbs/Mannah/TLL
16. Lewis
17. T Sims

I'm so torn even as I type this as we
Will need points so you think Glenn Stewart at lock and Brett to tack the creative heat of the halves.
Then there's Hoffman who offers alot as well but both stewys are short of a gallop so to speak.

Ah well good luck sticky and bozo
Glad it's them and not me.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I think Hoffman is ordinary at this level tbh Cambo, not an origin type player

Glenn is a certainty for me

Yeah agreed. Hoffman and creagh are rubbish at origin level. Great for their clubs though.

If they take any notice of City V Country form, Hoffman, Woods, T Sims and Farah deserve their places.

manlywarringah said:
Greg bird is a certainty. I'd have him at lock and put glenn in the 2nd row. He IS an origin player.

For sure. Bird and Choc no matter their club form should always be picked.

1.Stewart
2.B Morris
3.Jennings
4.J Morris
5.Uate
6.Carney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Buderus
10.Weyman
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.Sims
15.Learoyd-Lars
16.Scott
17.TRex
I dont think Tamou should be selected, the starting forwards pretty much pick themselves. Either Snake or Mini will be the fullback. Utility spot on the bench is wide open, at the moment TRex gets the 17 maybe, otherwise it will be Gidley if he is fit.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8