NSW & Holden Cups - Round 9 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
NSW Cup this Saturday

Since the Storm game is waaaaaay past the Spit Bridge, I'm thinking of turning up to Brookie and supporting our Reggies this Saturday at 3pm, against the Tigpies.

Can anyone from the club tell us whether it is free entry or not?

-

RE: NSW Cup this Saturday

Last year it was $5 for adults kids free

Again we have a very strong team - on paper. I'm surprised that T-Red wasn't called into the top grade, although this may change.
I hope the boys tackle with the same resolve as they did last Saturday against Newtown.
I'll be in Melbourne watching first grade but anyone who goes to Brookie should compare the performances of Turbojet, Tyson Andrews, Elephant Man and Sao and let us know who was most impressive. We have so many props now it's (potentially) and embarrassment of riches.

The Who said:
Again we have a very strong team - on paper. I'm surprised that T-Red wasn't called into the top grade, although this may change.
I hope the boys tackle with the same resolve as they did last Saturday against Newtown.
I'll be in Melbourne watching first grade but anyone who goes to Brookie should compare the performances of Turbojet, Tyson Andrews, Elephant Man and Sao and let us know who was most impressive. We have so many props now it's (potentially) and embarrassment of riches.

Tyson Andrews was very energetic v the Jets. However in his highlights reel that was posted on this site earlier this year he seemed a much better player - he scored or made a break on every hit up, and put in countless big hits.

I was surprised to see that he made no breaks and scored no tries v newtown.

Shoe1 said:
Tyson Andrews was very energetic v the Jets. However in his highlights reel that was posted on this site earlier this year he seemed a much better player - he scored or made a break on every hit up, and put in countless big hits.

Yes. All those 'Highlight' packages backed by loud up-beat music temp to deceive. They are like movie trailers - much more exciting than the full story.

Maybe we need to get some big speakers set up on the hill at Brookie and crank the volume up to 10 on some rap music to get the best out of some of these you tube characters we signed.

I would love to get an early report on actual team. It will be an indicator on who will line up in Melbourne. I hear rumours (or is that voices) that up to 3 backs named unlikely to play. Or I could just wait another 4 hours an see for myself.

HOLDEN CUP - Round 9 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Melbourne Storm at AAMI Park at 5:15 PM on Saturday (10th of May):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. KYLE SAUNDERS
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. MICHAEL STIGG
10. JAMES MIRCESKI
11. NICHOLAS LYNN
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. CRAIG MCMURRICH
15. RHYS ARMSTRONG
16. CHRIS ALAVANOS
17. EVAN LEE

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 9 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval at 3:00 PM on Saturday (10th of May):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. JAYDEN HORO
3. DOMENIC REARDON
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. MATT IKUVALU
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. JAKE TRBOJEVIC
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. LIGI SAO
12. TOM SYMONDS
13. DANIEL HARRISON

15. TODD WILSON
16. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
18. DYLAN KELLY

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

If that is the case we might have to forfeit NSW cup

bennyeagle said:
Where's dellroy Berryman ?

That would make a good sign. That or who is Dellroy Berryman?

3. CHARLIE TAYLOR wow she must have been young when she was on high 5.

Anyone at the airport tomorrow please take note to see if any of the guys named in the NSW cup side are flying to Melbourne with the first grade boys. Also if DCE happens to not be there. Greatly appreciated!

Shoe1 said:
The Who said:

I was at the game at Henson park and Tyson Andrews was busy with hit ups and tackling but he was not dominant at all .No big hits, no line breaks, he did not bend the line and showed no skills with the ball Nothing like his highlights real .

Update from Brookie Sydney Cup - Peninsula Seagulls 46 Guildford 6.

NSW Cup is up next

No T Red must have travelled to Melbourne

Tyson Andrews under the posts 6 to nil

Tyson Andrews under the posts 6 to nil

2 penalties to tigers the try 6 to 4 afet 10 mins

Not looking good another tigers try after a lucky bounce off a last tackle kick 8 to 6

Manly try to red nose Rudolph converted 12 to 8

Manly try 16 to 8

Beautiful back line movement try to jay Horo in the corner manly 20 to 8 kick to come

Slotted from sideline 22 to 8 5 mins left

Manly try half time 26 to 8

Half time plenty to like Hodges, Rudolph, jake t, soggy São, all having great game. Harrison very busy as well.

Hopefully the boys can finish the job on the 2nd half

Tigers in early in 2nd half after a drop ball and penalty 26 to 14

Another tigers try after chip ahead we need some ball we.basically haven't touched it in first 10 mins

26 to 18

So what do we do give away a penalty

Big trouble now another tigers try in the corner after a manly dropped ball 26 to 22

U wouldn't believe it they now kicked out on the full off kick off

Sorry have to leave signing off

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7